Properties in Great Falls $1,200,000 to $1,300,000
Refresh This Search
$1,249,000 : 751 Kentland Dr, Great Falls 22066
4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,761 sq. ft.
Lot size: 109,956 sq. ft.
Year built: 2005
Days on Market: 37
$1,200,000 : 974 Millwood Ln, Great Falls 22066
4 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,925 sq. ft.
Lot size: 95,871 sq. ft.
Year built: 1994
Days on Market: 45
$1,285,000 : 1007 Kimberly Pl, Great Falls 22066
5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,882 sq. ft.
Lot size: 25,606 sq. ft.
Year built: 1992
Days on Market: 52
$1,200,000 : 11109 Richland Valley Dr, Great Falls 22066
4 beds, 3 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 9,470 sq. ft.
Lot size: 75,201 sq. ft.
Year built: 1984
Days on Market: 81
$1,277,000 : 800 Follin Farm Ln, Great Falls 22066
5 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,494 sq. ft.
Lot size: 46,521 sq. ft.
Year built: 1976
Days on Market: 100
$1,250,000 : 395 Patowmack Ct, Great Falls 22066
6 beds, 5 full baths
Living area: 6,717 sq. ft.
Lot size: 79,305 sq. ft.
Year built: 1988
Days on Market: 142
$1,299,000 : 10747 Riverscape Run, Great Falls 22066
4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,453 sq. ft.
Lot size: 81,549 sq. ft.
Year built: 1999
Days on Market: 144
$1,299,000 : 338 Canterwood Ln, Great Falls 22066
6 beds, 6 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 5,962 sq. ft.
Lot size: 250,906 sq. ft.
Year built: 1988
Days on Market: 158
Thinking of Selling or Renting Out your Great Falls single-family home?
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Who is Nesbitt Realty?
Buying in Northern Virginia?
Buуіng a hоuѕе іѕ both а wonderful and gratifying task. Yоu mау nееd tо keep іn juggle competing prioritieѕ іn оrdеr tо ensure thаt you get the results you want. At tіmеѕ, hоmе buуіng саn еvеn bесоmе a reason for ѕtrеѕѕ аnd аnxіеtу in many реорlе. However, іf buy with a Nesbitt Realty agent, we can take all the stress out of the process. Our agents know where and how to find the best properties for your needs. Our agents are experienced with deep local connections. And we can save you thousands on your purchase.
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Closing Cost Estimator