Properties in The City of Fairfax, Fairfax $1,875,000 to $1,900,000
Refresh This Search
$1,890,000 : 1224 Earnestine St, McLean 22101
6 beds, 5 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 6,160 sq. ft.
Lot size: 15,300 sq. ft.
Year built: 2006
Days on Market: 14
$1,895,000 : 6127 Vernon Ter, Alexandria 22307
5 beds, 4 full, 2 half baths
Living area: n/a
Lot size: 8,760 sq. ft.
Year built: 1928
Days on Market: 91
$1,899,000 : 1436 Mayflower Dr, McLean 22101
6 beds, 6 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 7,515 sq. ft.
Lot size: 10,678 sq. ft.
Year built: 2017
Days on Market: 113
$1,895,000 : 1012 Union Church Rd, McLean 22102
6 beds, 7 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 10,667 sq. ft.
Lot size: 92,382 sq. ft.
Year built: 1974
Days on Market: 114
$1,899,000 : 7021 Churchill Rd, McLean 22101
6 beds, 4 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 7,000 sq. ft.
Lot size: 18,252 sq. ft.
Year built: 2017
Days on Market: 120
$1,899,900 : 990 Millwood Ln, Great Falls 22066
7 beds, 5 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 8,998 sq. ft.
Lot size: 194,204 sq. ft.
Year built: 2000
Days on Market: 133
$1,895,000 : 839 Towlston Rd, McLean 22102
4 beds, 5 full, 2 half baths
Living area: n/a
Lot size: 134,579 sq. ft.
Year built: 1987
Days on Market: 141
$1,899,000 : 8609 Brook Rd, McLean 22102
5 beds, 6 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 7,386 sq. ft.
Lot size: 82,542 sq. ft.
Year built: 1972
Days on Market: 148
$1,895,000 : 1416 Grady Randall Ct, McLean 22101
7 beds, 7 full, 2 half baths
Living area: 6,333 sq. ft.
Lot size: 10,973 sq. ft.
Year built: 2015
Days on Market: 175
$1,899,990 : 10911 Belgravia Ct, Great Falls 22066
6 beds, 6 full, 3 half baths
Living area: 10,176 sq. ft.
Lot size: 91,689 sq. ft.
Year built: 2007
Days on Market: 189
Thinking of Selling or Renting Out your Fairfax single-family home?
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria