Properties in Falls Church $600,000 to $625,000
Refresh This Search
$625,000 : 6813 Chestnut Ave, Falls Church 22042
4 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,987 sq. ft.
Lot size: 7,320 sq. ft.
Year built: 1944
Days on Market: 1
$619,000 : 3002 Pine Spring Rd, Falls Church 22042
3 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: n/a
Lot size: 12,620 sq. ft.
Year built: 1952
Days on Market: 9
$600,000 : 3000 Lawrence Dr, Falls Church 22042
4 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 2,306 sq. ft.
Lot size: 12,559 sq. ft.
Year built: 1948
Days on Market: 16
$615,000 : 7805 Marthas Ln, Falls Church 22043
3 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 2,167 sq. ft.
Lot size: 14,075 sq. ft.
Year built: 1966
Days on Market: 17
$614,700 : 7315 Pinewood St, Falls Church 22046
4 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 1,817 sq. ft.
Lot size: 10,500 sq. ft.
Year built: 1956
Days on Market: 35
$625,000 : 315 Grove Ave, Falls Church 22046
2 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 696 sq. ft.
Lot size: 6,800 sq. ft.
Year built: 1947
Days on Market: 52
$625,000 : 7216 Tyler Ave, Falls Church 22042
5 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,467 sq. ft.
Lot size: 9,422 sq. ft.
Year built: 1946
Days on Market: 85
$614,900 : 7713 Shreve Rd, Falls Church 22043
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,000 sq. ft.
Lot size: 11,050 sq. ft.
Year built: 1959
Days on Market: 91
Thinking of Selling or Renting Out your Falls Church single-family home?
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria