Properties in Alexandria $1,075,000 to $1,100,000
Refresh This Search
$1,099,900 : 504 Ivy Cir, Alexandria 22302
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,280 sq. ft.
Lot size: 6,180 sq. ft.
Year built: 1949
Days on Market: 18
$1,099,900 : 2801 Boswell Ave, Alexandria 22306
6 beds, 5 full, 1 half baths
Living area: n/a
Lot size: 21,701 sq. ft.
Year built: 2005
Days on Market: 24
$1,099,900 : 2207 Minor St, Alexandria 22302
4 beds, 3 full baths
Living area: 3,073 sq. ft.
Lot size: 8,087 sq. ft.
Year built: 1942
Days on Market: 24
$1,099,000 : 304 Alexandria Ave W, Alexandria 22302
4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,815 sq. ft.
Lot size: 5,350 sq. ft.
Year built: 1934
Days on Market: 53
$1,099,000 : 9504 Lynnhall Pl, Alexandria 22309
5 beds, 4 full baths
Living area: n/a
Lot size: 21,562 sq. ft.
Year built: 1994
Days on Market: 66
$1,099,000 : 151 Cameron Station Blvd, Alexandria 22304
4 beds, 5 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 5,820 sq. ft.
Lot size: 4,292 sq. ft.
Year built: 2000
Days on Market: 73
Thinking of Selling or Renting Out your Alexandria property?
Find your perfect home!
These neighborhoods have that special mixture of luxurious homes with a desirable location. Many of these neighborhoods are served by the area's best public schools.
- Arcturus -- Along the Potomac River near George Washington Parkway
- Arlington Ridge -- Overlooking the capital's river valley
- Belle Haven -- An established neighborhood of distinctive homes
- Chesterbrook -- Elegant homes on quiet streets in Mclean
- Clifton -- A place to find your micro-mansion
- Great Falls --- Impressive residences with large lots
- Langley -- Great schools, quiet neigbhoods
- Rivercrest -- Stately homes on the Arlingwood bluff
- Seminary Hill -- Impressive homes on large lots close to town
- Yacht Haven -- Boater's paradise on the Potomac
There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
It's fun to live close to shops and restaurants.
- Aurora Hieghts --- Near the Pentagon at the center of the region
- Ballston --- Ballston Common Mall is at the center of this community
- Clarendon --- Market Common Clarendon has many shops and restaurants
- Fair Lakes -- Home of the Fair Oaks Mall and many nearby restaurants
- Old Town --Well-known for boutiques, shops and restaurants
- Pentagon City -- The Fashion Center at Pentagon City is a multi-level indoor mall surrounded by shops and restaurtants
- Springfield -- Springfield Mall is being renovated and replaced by a brand new shopping center
- Reston -- Reston Town Center is one of many shopping attractions here.
- Tysons Corner -- Home to Tysons Corner Mall and the upscale Tysons II Galleria
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Who is Nesbitt Realty?
Nesbitt Realty can help you buy your new home in Northern VA.
Nesbitt Realty is a tiny little family business thriving in one of the largest and most competitive real estate markets in the world. Find out why our clients love us.
If this is your first home purchase or if you’re an old hand, we’re happy to help.
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Closing Cost Estimator