Managing your real estate investment
You get the cash flow. We get the work.
Your investment in real estate is a business like any other. As a landlord, you have expenses, income and with perseverance the expectation of financial reward.
In the business of real estate investment, nearly all cashflow comes from tenants. And that’s the catch: If you have tenants, you will have problems. Even the best of tenants have needs and all properties will require maintenance or management at some point.
More about our property management services
A good renter will respect your property and pay timely rent. A bad renter can damage or destroy your property. The worst of all renters damages your property and does not pay any rent at all. Life’s too short to deal with bad renters.
At Condo Alexandria in the office of Nesbitt Realty, we’ll find the best quality renter for your property.
Once the property is leased, we’ll do the administration and handle the details of managing the property. We’ll maintain your good name and foster good relations between you and the tenant, but we will set clear boundaries so that your renter understands his rights and duties as a tenant.
Call us now to discuss how Nesbitt Realty can serve your needs: 703 765 0300.
About Nesbitt Realty
Get to know where we work, who we are and how we can serve your real estate needs.
Map of Where We Work
Homes for sale in Northern VA
Map Tips and Tools
Hover over any real estate peg to learn more information about the property.
Questions to Ask Your Property Manager
What your property manager should know …
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, then you should definitely contact us to find out more about our property management services.
- What is the proper procedure for filing a notice to pay rent?
- What notices can permissibly be served to a tenant under the terms of a lease?
- What important legislation is looming on the horizon regarding debt collection?
- By law, what is the maximum security deposit you can collect in Virginia?
- What rights do you have (or not have) regarding pets on your property?
- What amenities are included (or not included) with your property?
- What are the latest fair credit reporting rules and requirements?
- What are the Federal and/or State laws that govern fair housing?
- What questions are you NOT allowed to ask on an application?
- What laws apply to abandoned personal property left behind by a tenant?
Updates & Tips
Tips for Landlords
- Tenant Duties and Landlord Remedies
- Why Hire Nesbitt Realty as Your Property Manager?
- What do property managers and leasing agents do?
- What your property manager should know ...
- Five Home Renovations That Can Deter Potential Buyers
- 7 Things Your Realtor Doesn’t Want to Hear
- Does the 2 year lease actually assure me of rental income for that time period?
- Market Update for the Carlyle District
- Map of condos for sale at Halstead on the Metro
- Condos For Sale At The Atrium in Rosslyn VA
- 13 Compelling Features of Montebello condominiums in Alexandria VA
- 9 amenities at Hunting Creek Club near Huntington Metro in Alexandria VA
- 11 Amenities and Features at Braddock Place condos in Alexandria VA
- ‘Missing Households’ Plague Housing Recovery