If your property is in Northern VA:
Nesbitt Realty Already Manages Rentals Just Like Yours.
We assist landlords by managing condos houses and townhouses in and near Alexandria VA.
Nesbitt Realty is a great choice to manage your property management in Northern Virginia. Nesbitt Realty also operates Condo Alexandria, a real estate brokerage and property management management company that specializes in Northern Virginia condos. Whether you own a house in Mount Vernon, a townhouse in Kingstowne or a condo in Crystal City, Nesbitt Realty can handle your leasing and property management needs. We are here to serve landlords.
Contact us for a free comparative market analysis to compare your property with other rentals to see how much you might expect in income if you rent the property. We can also analysis MLS data to give you an idea of how much your property would sell for today.
Our broker has more than 20 years of experience managing rental properties in Northern Virginia. Here’s a sample of some of the communities where we manage properties:
- Ballston 880 — New condos on the Orange Line Metro
- Belle View condominiums– Quaint, pet-friendly community on the Potomac
- Bucknell Manor — post-WW2 townhouses and single family homes
- Carlyle Towers — Upscale living near the King Street Metro
- Hunting Creek Club — Quirky older condos near the Huntington Metro
- Huntington Club — Budget condos at the Metro
- Island Creek — Suburban-style living near the Franconia-Springfield Metro
- Midtown Alexandria — Newly-built condos on the metro
- Montebello Condominiums — Amenities galore at a reasonable price
- Palazzo at Park Center — Newer condos in West End Alexandria VA
- River Towers Condominiums — quiet living near the Potomac and Old Town
- Wooster Mercer Lofts — Luxury condos near Rosslyn and Court House
Tips for Landlords
- What a landlord can expect from a property manager
- Home Contractor Scams a Growing Concern
- 12 Key Questions to Ask Before You Hire Home Improvement Pros
- When is a condo a bad investment?
- Property Management 101
- How to Avoid Being Part of a Real Estate Scam
- Renting Unsold Property May Be a Good Move
About Nesbitt Realty
Get to know where we work, who we are and how we can serve your real estate needs.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-owned brokerage.
Nesbitt Realty is a real estate brokerage licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia and the State of Maryland.