We help our clients buy condos, houses and townhouses.
If you’re interested in real estate in Alexandria VA, in Crystal City, in Arlington VA, in Falls Church VA or in Fairfax County VA, we’re here to help. Please help yourself to our community guides and property search tools. Our property search tools rely on a database of the most up-to-date information available anywhere. Use these tools to search for condos or to search for any type of real estate available in Northern Virginia. Once you’ve identified a property, contact us and we’re help here to you with all aspects of your home purchase.
Home Buying Tools
If you would like personalized service, call us or email us. We welcome the opportunity to serve you. We’ll scour our resources and apply our special expertise to find your new residence as quickly as possible. Condos are our speciality, but we also work with townhouses and other properties in and near Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church and Fairfax County. Please check the following resources for more detailed information.
- About Short Sales
- Affordability Calculator
- Buyer’s Representation Options
- Buyer’s Tips
- Closing Cost Estimator
- Guide to Northern Virginia
- How We Find Your New Home
- Map Search
- Mortgage Calculator
- What is a Buyer’s Agent?
Nesbitt Realty / Condo Alexandria is located just outside Old Town near the GW Parkway. Our offices are in Fairfax County near Alexandria VA. We selected the Belle Haven Professional Center because the location best suits the focus of our business. Our office, like our business, straddles the urban and suburban neighborhoods of Northern Virginia.
703 765 0300
Find a home
Are you trying to find just the right home? We’ve built a number of tools and collected resources that can help the buyer find the right home. Of course the best resources we can provide is a Condo Alexandria agent.
- condos and homes for sale in Northern VA— Search homes in the MLS. Our search provides pictures, maps, prices and detail information you need to find your home.
Tips & Updates
Tips for First-Time Buyers in Northern Virginia
- Millennials Poised to Put Their Mark on Housing
- Determining the Property Value when Deciding where to Live
- Survey: Americans Dream Big About Home Ownership
- What are the steps of buying a home?
- 7 Common First Time Home Buyer Mistakes
- Facts to Consider about Condominiums
- What are Real Estate Agents?
Real Estate Buying Tips in Northern Virginia
- Comparing condos and townhouses to single family homes?
- What is a home inspector?
- What is a short-sale?
- About Home Ownership
- Writing the Offer to Purchase
- Five Steps to Buying a Condo
- Buying your first condo?
1451 Belle Haven Rd. #222
Alexandria VA 22307
Nesbitt Realty is a family-owned real estate brokerage licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia and the State of Maryland.
Locals trust us because we provide the same services as a national chain realty but with a hometown touch.
About the Agents of Nesbitt RealtyHere are some of our top agents:
- Will Nesbitt -- principal broker licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the State of Maryland
- Julie Nesbitt --- top producer with proven results and strong educational background
- Dillon Lee --- more than a dozen years of experience in real estate finance
- Ronald Ginyard --- retired USMC recruiter and technical sergeant, more than 15 years experience as a real estate agent
- Stuart Nesbitt --- a local agent with deep community connections.
- Denny Lee --- nobody in Northern Virginia is more local than Denny
What is a Buyer's Agent?
What is a Buyer's Agent?
IntroductionIn the Commonwealth of Virginia real estate agents are individuals who are licensed to sell real estate.
- All real estate agents must work under a real estate broker who manages and oversees the agent’s work.
- A broker has a greater educational requirement and experience requirement than an agent.
Will Nesbitt is the principal broker of Nesbitt Realty.
Buyer's Representation Options
Some real estate brokerages promise to pay their buyers a rebate or refund; but one thing we all know is that there is no free money in America.
Let’s start by saying that Nesbitt Realty will match or beat any refund or rebate policy of any brokerage in Northern Virginia.
How We Find Your New Home
AssessmentWe start by learning about you and your needs.
- Establish your budget.
- Discuss the your preferred locations.
- Learn more about the amenities you want and the features you need.
- Explore special needs such as commute, proximity to a landmark or special features you need or want.
Review and discuss properties to visit.
Many of our new clients contact us because they found a property they like online.