Homes in Southern Fairfax County near Fort Belvoir
We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us.
Lorton is located south of Alexandria in Fairfax County near Fort Belvoir VA. Lorton has been rated as a top-community for families. Lorton features affordably-priced homes, reasonable commutes and access to Fairfax County Public Schools.
3 Facts about Lorton
- Lorton is located south of Alexandria in Fairfax County near Fort Belvoir VA.
- Lorton has been rated as a top-community for families.
- Lorton features affordably-priced homes, reasonable commutes and access to Fairfax County Public Schools.
Single-Family Residences For Sale in Lorton VA
Townhouses For Sale in Lorton VA
Condominiums For Sale in Lorton VA
Rentals in Lorton VA
Map of real estate for sale in Lorton VA
Refresh This Search
Are you thinking of selling your home in Lorton?
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run brokerage. We appreciate every client and we'd love to help you achieve your real estate goals. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you or to get a free assessment of your property's value. Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.
We'd love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.
More about selling your property
Are you considering putting your house up for sale, but not sure where to start? Afraid it will take too long to sell, or that you won’t get the price you want? Here are 4 tips to get you started:
1. De-clutter. This is one of the most important things you can do. It might be easier to think of de-cluttering like this – you’re moving anyway, so why not start packing now?
Pack up everything you don’t need and store the boxes out of sight in the garage (or consider temporarily renting a small storage locker).
2. Organize your closets – put similar colors together, pants together, skirts together, shirts together etc. Why? Because it will make the closets look bigger. (Really.) An organized closet appears bigger, and you want your closets to look as spacious as possible.
3. Make your home look like a model. You want to de-personalize as much as possible so potential buyers can imagine themselves and their own belongings occupying the space in your house. That means minimizing – putting away everything you don’t need or use. Clear off kitchen counters as much as possible – stash all those appliances you don’t use, and put miscellaneous small clutter in a few attractive baskets or boxes.
4. Call Nesbitt Realty at (703)765-0300. We can give you objective tips on what you can do to move your property. We even have options for professionally staging your home if you’re interested. [learn more]