Belle Haven on the Green Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
Townhouse community near a country club
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.
Belle Haven on the Green is a townhouse community located at the foot of Belle Haven near the entrance to the Belle Haven Country Club. Homes here have easy access to I-495, Old Town Alexandria, the Woodrow Wilson Bridge and the shops and stores of the Rt. 1 corridor. These mostly brick townhomes have spacious floorplans and often feature vaulted ceilings and functional but quirky lay-outs.
Similarly Price Townhouses in Northern VA
Belle Haven on the Green
in Fairfax County VA
Refresh This Search
Homes for Sale at Belle Haven on the Green
Rental hunting can be very daunting for some potential renters. Often the variety of options available to these renters is a source of overwhelming frustration for the renters. With so many appealing options it can be difficult to choose just one. However, there are some tips which can help to ease the process of apartment hunting. The process of finding the perfect apartment can be broken down into three simple steps.
- The first step is to set a budget.
- Talk to an agent who will research all available options.
- Your agent can help you comparison shop to determine which option is the best.
Did you know that a rental agent costs the renter nothing? Learn more about rental agents.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run business serving Northern Virginia. Your message will go directly to a real person who will respond prompty. Your email address and phone number will never be saved or sold to a marketing list.
Featured home for sale at Belle Haven on the Green
Want to sell your home in Belle Haven on the Green fast?
Nesbitt Realty is a tiny family-run business, but we have a technology advantage that gets results fast. We're located on Belle Haven Road and we welcome you to stop by and learn more about us and how we can help you.
Learn more about selling
Real Estate Photography Tips
Exterior of House
- Move cars away from front and / or rear of house and close garage doors.
- Move trash cans and recycling bins inside or away from house.
- Remove newspapers from driveway and sweep leaves.
- Open deck furniture umbrellas, remove grill covers and put any deck cushions on furniture.
- Hide toys and sporting equipment in garage or storage containers.
Interior of House
- Turn on all interior lights and open all blinds. Make sure any burned out light bulbs have been replaced.
- Clean vertical surfaces that reflect light such as mirrors, refrigerators, windows, television screens, etc.
- Hide all pet beds, toys, bowls, etc. in a closet or storage container.
- Remove items other than non-religious framed art or decor hanging from walls.
- Keep in mind that items being moved from room to room will show in photos of other rooms, so please hide items in closets and / or storage areas that will not be photographed
- Clear off countertops
- Remove hanging dish towels and small area rugs.
- Hide garbage can along with pet food bowls, mats and other items.
- Make beds and be sure the mattress or any objects under the bed are not showing
- Hide all personal items such as books, phones, remotes, etc. (Tip: You can hide them under the pillows!)
- We suggest that personalized decor be removed from children’s rooms so their names and pictures don’t show in the photos which will go on the internet.
- Make it look as large as p0ssible by removing shoes, coats, throw rugs, etc.
- If dining area is small, remove extra leaves from tables to make the room look larger.
- Show off the woodwork on the table by removing protector, tablecloths or placemats.
- Remove extra dining chairs from the room so it doesn’t look overcrowded and smaller than it really is.
- Keep the floors as clear as possible to emphasize the beauty of any wood floors
- Make sure all televisions and computer monitors are turned off, and if portable hide from view
- Clear surfaces such as end tables and coffee tables of items that are not decorative, and hide all magazines, books, remotes, tissue boxes, etc.
Bathrooms / Powder Rooms
- Wash all mirrors. Even the smallest splatter mark is magnified in photos.
- Hide the trash can, toilet brush, bathmats and plunger.
- Remove family bath and hand towels. (Tip: Don’t forget to remove the robe hanging on the back of the door.) You can keep a clean decorative / nice towels hung neatly.
- Remove All toiletries from the counter and the shower/tub area, such as shampoo bottles, razors, toothbrushes, etc.
- Make sure the toilet paper roll isn’t empty or hanging down off the roll.