Eclipse Condos: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
Newer condominiums near Potomac Yard and Crystal City
Why do our clients love us? Because we love our clients.
Newly Built Condos for Sale in Crystal City
Eclipse is located at Four Mile Run in Arlington VA within walking distance of Alexandria's Potomac Yard Shopping Center. This condo has a great set of amenities including a rooftop deck with fantastic views toward the Washington Monument and DC skyline. Schools serving the community are Oakridge Elementary School, Gunston Middle School and Wakefield High School.
Amenities of the Eclipse
Located at 3600 and 3650 South Glebe Road in Arlington Virginia, the Eclipse Condominiums in Center Park provides fantastic views of D.C and the Potomac River from a rooftop deck at the party room level. Conveniences available at Eclipse Condominiums:
- On-site Harris Teeter grocery store and pharmacy
- A number of retail stores and restaurants
- A handful of convenient services such as a dry cleaners and additional storage
Amenities available at Eclipse Condominiums:
- An outdoor pool
- A fitness facility
- A party and social room
- 24-hour concierge
- A community center
Association fees range from $300 to $600 (depending on your choice of 1-3 bedrooms). Hours are from 8am to 5pm. Fees are directed to maintaining parking, bathrooms, concierge desk, trash, recycling, and many other onsite amenities. Eclipse condos enlists 24 hour security to ensure the safety of its residents.
For problems with building maintenance, insurance questions or condominium documents please contact Eclipse on Center Park
3600 S Glebe Rd, Arlington, VA 22202
Questions about real estate agents?
The law requires that Realtors
- Perform essential and customary acts to help out with the purchase or sale of real estate.
- Properly account for the money or other property put in his or her attention.
- Reveal any “adverse material facts” which are, or should be the broker’s knowledge.
Realtors can help buyers pre-qualify for mortgages and keep abreast of the newest house listings. They can assist sellers in screening potential buyers and preparing their homes. They are able to demonstrate investors the properties that fit their risk profiles and long term investment strategies.
Nesbitt Realty can quickly find the best house for you personally. Our agents can efficiently organize and coordinate meetings with sellers and potential buyers.
A Nesbitt Realty Realtor is well acquainted with the affairs you’ll need to know about the neighborhood you might be considering:
- the security of the community,
- Metro availability,
- Nearby parks and sites,
- Nearby shopping,
- School quality.
Our agents have immediate access to homes when they are put in the marketplace. Your agent will help structure the deal to save you money, when you’re prepared to make an offer on a home. She or he will describe the benefits and drawbacks of different types of mortgages and guide you through the mounds of paperwork.
Studios and 1 Bedroom condos for sale at Eclipse
$349,000 : 3650 Glebe S Rd #660, Arlington 22202
1 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 691 sq. ft.
Lot size: n/a
Year built: 2007
Days on Market: 24
2 Bedroom condos for sale at Eclipse
3 Bedroom condos for sale at Eclipse
No properties found.
Questions about rental agents?
Benefits of Renting
While there are some obvious benefits to buying over renting, there are also many benefits to be gained from renting a property as opposed to purchasing a property.
Some of the benefits of renting include the ability to save money while renting for the purpose of purchasing a home, and the inclusion of amenities which the renter would not likely be able to afford if they were to purchase a home instead of renting. Renters are also free from most maintenance concerns. This is especially true in a condominium. The renter may be responsible for small items such as changing light bulbs but more extensive repairs are typically covered by the landlord.
If you’re looking for a rental unit, contact us to learn more about how a rental agent can help you find the best deal possible.
Studios and 1 Bedroom condos for rent at Eclipse
No properties found.
2 Bedroom condos for rent at Eclipse
3 Bedroom condos for rent at Eclipse
No properties found.
Map of real estate for sale at Eclipse on Center Park
Refresh This Search
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run business serving Northern Virginia. Your message will go directly to a real person who will respond prompty. Your email address and phone number will never be saved or sold to a marketing list.
Are you interested in selling your condo at the Eclipse?
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run brokerage. We appreciate every client and we’d love to help you achieve your real estate goals. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you or to get a free assessment of your property’s value. Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.
We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.
More about selling your property
Real Estate Photography Tips
Exterior of House
- Move cars away from front and / or rear of house and close garage doors.
- Move trash cans and recycling bins inside or away from house.
- Remove newspapers from driveway and sweep leaves.
- Open deck furniture umbrellas, remove grill covers and put any deck cushions on furniture.
- Hide toys and sporting equipment in garage or storage containers.
Interior of House
- Turn on all interior lights and open all blinds. Make sure any burned out light bulbs have been replaced.
- Clean vertical surfaces that reflect light such as mirrors, refrigerators, windows, television screens, etc.
- Hide all pet beds, toys, bowls, etc. in a closet or storage container.
- Remove items other than non-religious framed art or decor hanging from walls.
- Keep in mind that items being moved from room to room will show in photos of other rooms, so please hide items in closets and / or storage areas that will not be photographed
- Clear off countertops
- Remove hanging dish towels and small area rugs.
- Hide garbage can along with pet food bowls, mats and other items.
- Make beds and be sure the mattress or any objects under the bed are not showing
- Hide all personal items such as books, phones, remotes, etc. (Tip: You can hide them under the pillows!)
- We suggest that personalized decor be removed from children’s rooms so their names and pictures don’t show in the photos which will go on the internet.
- Make it look as large as p0ssible by removing shoes, coats, throw rugs, etc.
- If dining area is small, remove extra leaves from tables to make the room look larger.
- Show off the woodwork on the table by removing protector, tablecloths or placemats.
- Remove extra dining chairs from the room so it doesn’t look overcrowded and smaller than it really is.
- Keep the floors as clear as possible to emphasize the beauty of any wood floors
- Make sure all televisions and computer monitors are turned off, and if portable hide from view
- Clear surfaces such as end tables and coffee tables of items that are not decorative, and hide all magazines, books, remotes, tissue boxes, etc.
Bathrooms / Powder Rooms
- Wash all mirrors. Even the smallest splatter mark is magnified in photos.
- Hide the trash can, toilet brush, bathmats and plunger.
- Remove family bath and hand towels. (Tip: Don’t forget to remove the robe hanging on the back of the door.) You can keep a clean decorative / nice towels hung neatly.
- Remove All toiletries from the counter and the shower/tub area, such as shampoo bottles, razors, toothbrushes, etc.
- Make sure the toilet paper roll isn’t empty or hanging down off the roll.