Vista on Courthouse Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
Condos and townhouses near Court House Metro and the Arlington County Courthouse in Arlington VA
Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management.
The Vista on Courthouse condominiums
Located at 12th North Court and Courthouse Road in Arlington Virginia, the Vista on Courthouse includes townhouse condos stacked in a duplex-style that feature 213 condo units in a building that was originally known as Abingdon Heights. The condo units feature 2, 3 and 4 bedroom floor plans, as well as a host of specialized amenities such as spacious outdoor private terraces, hardwood floors, 9 foot ceilings, stainless steel appliances, and ultra-luxurious soaking tubs in the bathrooms.
In addition, the units feature granite vanity counter tops in the bathrooms, two-toned interior paint, recessed, energy-efficient lighting and pendant bar lighting, as well as granite kitchen counter tops and other high-end advancements. Amenities are modern and luxurious. The Vista on Courthouse condos also host a private fitness center, a theater ad game room, a ground-level pool with sun deck, a grand courtyard plaza entrance, as well as beautifully landscaped grounds and park-like recreational green spaces rowed by community sidewalks. Some of the townhouses are as large as 3,200 square feet and offer private terraces. The duplex-style homes are just over 1,700 square feet in size.
The Vista on Courthouse is perfectly suited for the busy professional because of the buildings convenient location, just two blocks from the Arlington Courthouse Metro, and because there is a wide-array of businesses, restaurants, and shopping centers easily accessible within a one mile radius of these fantastic homes. This pet-friendly and community centered residence brings the best of Arlington to your front door and serves as the ideal for contemporary condo living in Arlington’s urban Courthouse neighborhood.
Condos for Sale at the Vista
No properties found.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run business serving Northern Virginia. Your message will go directly to a real person who will respond prompty. Your email address and phone number will never be saved or sold to a marketing list.
Considering selling your condominium at Vista on Courthouse?
Contact Nesbitt Realty to get results fast. We can provide an accurate assessment of the market value of your condo and to help you make your best decision now.
The best way to update a property is to paint it. It’s a job that many sellers can do themselves.
Here are six suggestions for making the work go quickly.
- Move the furniture. Get as much furniture as possible out of the way, and then cover what’s left with plastic drop cloths held in place with masking tape.
- Buy good paint. Top-quality latex interior paint will hide what’s underneath and make the job go faster.
- Tape the edges. Taping the edges with painters tape will speed up the job and make the results more professional.
- Work top down. Paint the ceiling first, then the walls, then the windows and trim and finally the baseboards. This will cut down on time spent repairing drips and splatter marks.
- Cut in the corners. Applying a three-inch band of paint around the edges will allow you to fill in the middle with a paint roller.
- Apply paint generously. Trying to stretch the paint won’t save sellers any money if they have to repaint.
Source: Paint Quality Institute (09/21/2010)