Condos at Ballston in Arlington VA
We love what we do.
Windsor Plaza at 1045 North Utah St. in Arlington VA 22201 is a brick structure built in 1994 with 192 units ranging from 1 to 3 bedroom plans. Most units at Windsor Plaza have glass enclosed sunrooms or balconies. Pets are allowed. The units have wall to wall carpeting or hardwood flooring and some units with gas fireplaces and Jacuzzi baths. Washer and dryers are also available in each unit. Units also have spacious closets and some have walk-in closets.
The Windsor Plaza Condominium is close enough to walk to the Ballston Metro Stop and Metrobus Station. Via nearby I-66 and I-495 Falls Church, Alexandria and Maryland and D.C are just 10 – 15 minutes away. Schools that serve the community are: Oakridge Elementary School, Gunston Middle School and Wakefield High School.
The Windsor Plaza lobby with its marble floors and brass fixtures is an elegant introduction to the whole building interior. Windsor Plaza has controlled access to entrances in each building lobby.
Amenities offered at the Windsor Plaza:
- Trash and Recycling Rooms in each floor
- Storage Space
- Guest / Short / Long term Parking Space
- Underground Controlled Access Parking Garage
- Twin elevators for each building
- High Speed Internet, Phone, Cable and Satellite Connections
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Grilling Areas
- Private Courtyard with Benches
- Secured Bicycle Racks and Storage Room
- 4 Nearby Gyms