Beverly Hills Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
Condos and homes in Alexandria VA
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.
Beverly Hills is located in West End Alexandria just off I-395 in close proximity to Fairlington and Shirlington. Beverley Hills is a community of single-family houses and a condominium community in the City of Alexandria. The community is served by Charles Barrett Elementary School, George Washington Middle School and T.C. Williams High School.
Beverley Hills is close to North Ridge. The area is served by Monticello Park & Beverly Park and not far from Henry G Shirley Memorial Highway (I-395).
Refresh This Search
Homes for sale at Beverly Hills
$719,000 : 713 Overlook Dr S, Alexandria 22305
3 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
Living area: n/a
Lot size: 6,900 sq. ft.
Year built: 1940
Days on Market: 5
$739,000 : 615 Tennessee Ave, Alexandria 22305
3 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 2,278 sq. ft.
Lot size: 6,325 sq. ft.
Year built: 1949
Days on Market: 16
$799,900 : 3200 Cameron Mills Rd, Alexandria 22302
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,064 sq. ft.
Lot size: 7,534 sq. ft.
Year built: 1940
Days on Market: 32
$1,365,000 : 3312 Old Dominion Blvd, Alexandria 22305
4 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,984 sq. ft.
Lot size: 25,734 sq. ft.
Year built: 1940
Days on Market: 62
$1,290,000 : 804 Chalfonte Dr, Alexandria 22305
4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,318 sq. ft.
Lot size: 14,375 sq. ft.
Year built: 1939
Days on Market: 81
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run business serving Northern Virginia. Your message will go directly to a real person who will respond prompty. Your email address and phone number will never be saved or sold to a marketing list.
Are you considering selling your condo in Beverly Hills?
Contact Nesbitt Realty to get results fast. We can provide an accurate assessment of the market value of your condo and to help you make your best decision now.
Real Estate Photography Tips
Exterior of House
- Move cars away from front and / or rear of house and close garage doors.
- Move trash cans and recycling bins inside or away from house.
- Remove newspapers from driveway and sweep leaves.
- Open deck furniture umbrellas, remove grill covers and put any deck cushions on furniture.
- Hide toys and sporting equipment in garage or storage containers.
Interior of House
- Turn on all interior lights and open all blinds. Make sure any burned out light bulbs have been replaced.
- Clean vertical surfaces that reflect light such as mirrors, refrigerators, windows, television screens, etc.
- Hide all pet beds, toys, bowls, etc. in a closet or storage container.
- Remove items other than non-religious framed art or decor hanging from walls.
- Keep in mind that items being moved from room to room will show in photos of other rooms, so please hide items in closets and / or storage areas that will not be photographed
- Clear off countertops
- Remove hanging dish towels and small area rugs.
- Hide garbage can along with pet food bowls, mats and other items.
- Make beds and be sure the mattress or any objects under the bed are not showing
- Hide all personal items such as books, phones, remotes, etc. (Tip: You can hide them under the pillows!)
- We suggest that personalized decor be removed from children’s rooms so their names and pictures don’t show in the photos which will go on the internet.
- Make it look as large as p0ssible by removing shoes, coats, throw rugs, etc.
- If dining area is small, remove extra leaves from tables to make the room look larger.
- Show off the woodwork on the table by removing protector, tablecloths or placemats.
- Remove extra dining chairs from the room so it doesn’t look overcrowded and smaller than it really is.
- Keep the floors as clear as possible to emphasize the beauty of any wood floors
- Make sure all televisions and computer monitors are turned off, and if portable hide from view
- Clear surfaces such as end tables and coffee tables of items that are not decorative, and hide all magazines, books, remotes, tissue boxes, etc.
Bathrooms / Powder Rooms
- Wash all mirrors. Even the smallest splatter mark is magnified in photos.
- Hide the trash can, toilet brush, bathmats and plunger.
- Remove family bath and hand towels. (Tip: Don’t forget to remove the robe hanging on the back of the door.) You can keep a clean decorative / nice towels hung neatly.
- Remove All toiletries from the counter and the shower/tub area, such as shampoo bottles, razors, toothbrushes, etc.
- Make sure the toilet paper roll isn’t empty or hanging down off the roll.