Center Park Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
Inside the Beltway homes and condos
Our real estate agents care about our clients and love to help you achieve your real estate goals.
- Northampton Place Condos: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Palazzo at Park Center Condos: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Park Place Condos: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
- Pointe at Park Center Condos: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
Map of homes for sale at Center Park
Properties in Center Park
Refresh This Search
Single-Family Residences For Sale at Center Park
Townhouses For Sale at Center Park
$689,000 : 4644 Lambert Dr, Alexandria 22311
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,282 sq. ft.
Lot size: 1,987 sq. ft.
Year built: 1999
Days on Market: 2
$529,990 : 4668 Braddock Rd W, Alexandria 22311
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,830 sq. ft.
Lot size: 1,180 sq. ft.
Year built: 1994
Days on Market: 5
Condominiums For Sale at Center Park
$469,900 : 3101 Hampton Dr #1501, Alexandria 22302
2 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,417 sq. ft.
Lot size: n/a
Year built: 2004
Days on Market: 4
$292,000 : 2500 van Dorn St #1402, Alexandria 22302
3 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,316 sq. ft.
Lot size: n/a
Year built: 1965
Days on Market: 4
About Rental Agents
Finding a rental is not always easy. Depending on occupancy rates in a particular area, it actually might be quite difficult to find available rentals that are also within your price range and meet all of your pre-determined requirements. However, even in areas where there is not a great deal of competition for the available rentals, renters may still have some difficulty finding the perfect home.
Figure Out Your Needs
The first step of any rental search should begin with the potential renter carefully identifying all of their needs in a home. This list of needs will be different for every renter. While some renters are simply looking for a place to eat, bathe and sleep other renters may be looking for a living space which will serve a number of purposes including working, entertaining and participating in leisure activities or hobbies. Do you need to be close to the Metro? Do you want granite counters? Do you need a washer and dryer in the unit? What’s your budget?
It is important to prioritize your needs and distinguish between needs and wants because you’ll probably have to compromise.
Use Our Website
Once a renter has a good idea of the basic features he or she needs in a rental, it’s time to use our website to identify neighborhoods, condos and properties. This research will give the renter an idea of the types of properties available for rent in Northern Virginia. Many people are shocked by the prices and what’s actually available.
Get Our Recommendations
Renters can also help themselves in their search for a rental by seeking recommendations from a rental agent. Our agents know the area and know the market. Once you’ve identified your needs and wants, we can probably take you directly to the best option for you. [Read more about rental agents]
Single-Family Residences For Rent at Center Park
No properties found.
Townhouses For Rent at Center Park
No properties found.
Condominiums For Rent at Center Park
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run business serving Northern Virginia. Your message will go directly to a real person who will respond prompty. Your email address and phone number will never be saved or sold to a marketing list.
Considering selling your property in Alexandria VA?
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run brokerage. We appreciate every client and we'd love to help you achieve your real estate goals. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you or to get a free assessment of your property's value. Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.
We'd love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.
More about selling your property
Featured Property For Sale in Center Park
Alexandria VA Real Estate Tools
- 22301 — Del Ray in Alexandria VA
- 22302 — Rosemont in Alexandria VA
- 22303 — Huntington in Fairfax County / Alexandria VA
- 22304 – West End in Alexandria VA
- 22304 – West End in Fairfax County VA
- 22305 — Arlandria in Alexandria, VA
- 22306 — Groveton & Hybla Valley in Fairfax County / Alexandria VA
- 22307 — New Alexandria / Belle Haven VA
- 22308 — Fort Hunt in Fairfax County Alexandria VA
- 22309 — Mount Vernon in Lower Alexandria VA
- 22310 — Rose Hill in Fairfax County Alexandria VA
- 22311 — Skyline in Fairfax County VA
- 22311 — Skyline in City of Alexandria VA
- 22312 — Lincolnia Alexandria VA
- 22313 — Alexandria, VA
- 22314 — Old Town and Carlyle Alexandria VA
- 22315 — Franconia Alexandria, VA
City of Alexandria Elementary Schools
- Charles Barrett Elementary School
- Douglas MacArthur Elementary School
- George Mason Elementary School
- Jefferson Houston Elementary School
- John Adams Elementary School
- Lyles-Crouch Elementary School
- Maury Elementary School
- Patrick Henry Elementary School
- Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School
- William Ramsay Elementary School
Elementary Schools in Northern VA
- Single Family Homes for Sale in Alexandria VA
- Townhouses for Sale in Alexandria VA
- Garden-Style Condos in Alexandria VA
- Mid-Rise Condos in Alexandria VA
- High-Rise Condos in Alexandria VA
Are you looking for a specific size of home?
- Sprawling Homes For Sale in Alexandria VA
- Very Large Homes For Sale in Alexandria VA
- Big Homes For Sale in Alexandria VA
- Large Homes For Sale in Alexandria VA
- Standard-sized Homes For Sale in Alexandria VA
- Modest Homes For Sale in Alexandria VA
- Small Homes For Sale in Alexandria VA
- Smaller Homes For Sale in Alexandria VA
- Tiny Homes For Sale in Alexandria VA
Views of the Water in Alexandria VA
- Alexandria water-view homes - ($100,000 to $500,000)
- Alexandria water-view homes - ($500,000 to $1,000,000)
- Alexandria water-view homes - (1,000,000+)