Old Town Commons Real Estate: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
Newly built homes and condos with Old Town charm
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your Northern Virginia real estate needs.
Old Town Commons is a newly-built townhome and condominium community located in Old Town, Alexandria. Old Town Commons has easy access to the Braddock Road Metro. Residents of Old Town Commons enjoy the benefits of living near the many shops, restaurants and recreational areas of Old Town.
Questions about real estate agents?
When buying a home it is often best to use a systematic approach as this is often the best way to be sure that all decisions are based on information and reason, not on impulse or emotion. Buying a home can be an emotional process, nevertheless, it is imperative to keep your emotions under control and not let them cloud your judgment.
Your Realtor can provide an objective opinion unclouded by emotions and yet guided by experience. Our agents are locals with in-depth knowledge about the market and what it will bear. Best of all we can save you thousands on your purchase, while providing you with a home-town small business experience.
1 Bedroom homes for sale at Old Town Commons
$380,000 : 815 Patrick St N #210, Alexandria 22314
1 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 640 sq. ft.
Lot size: n/a
Year built: 2013
Days on Market: 19
2 Bedroom homes for sale at Old Town Commons
No properties found.
3 Bedroom homes for sale at Old Town Commons
$849,000 : 730 Snowden Hallowell Way, Alexandria 22314
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,848 sq. ft.
Lot size: 736 sq. ft.
Year built: 2011
Days on Market: 1
$799,000 : 812 Montgomery St, Alexandria 22314
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,392 sq. ft.
Lot size: 786 sq. ft.
Year built: 2012
Days on Market: 21
Questions about rental agents?
Rental hunting can be very daunting for some potential renters. Often the variety of options available to these renters is a source of overwhelming frustration for the renters. With so many appealing options it can be difficult to choose just one. However, there are some tips which can help to ease the process of apartment hunting. The process of finding the perfect apartment can be broken down into three simple steps.
- The first step is to set a budget.
- Talk to an agent who will research all available options.
- Your agent can help you comparison shop to determine which option is the best.
Did you know that a rental agent costs the renter nothing? Learn more about rental agents.
1 Bedroom homes for rent at Old Town Commons
No properties found.
2 Bedroom homes for rent at Old Town Commons
3 Bedroom homes for rent at Old Town Commons
Old Town Commons is located in the northern side of Old Town Alexandria, providing quick access to Braddock Road Metro and commuter like Rt. 1 and George Washington Parkway. Old Town Commons are newly-built or being built. On-site agents work for the builder. We represent buyers and there is no charge for our service. Please contact us to learn more about buying here or any newly built project in Northern VA.
- Classic Old Town Alexandria home design with rich architectural details
- Exterior brick and/or HardiePanel siding with third-party inspected insulation & air-sealing techniques
- Garage parking with insulated doors and opener; or large private rear yard with designated off-street parking
- ENERGY STAR labeled, double hung windows
- Brick stoops with wrought iron rails,
- Professionally designed landscaping package featuring drought-tolerant plantings
- Rooftop terrace for memorable home entertaining
- Optional deck and front porch, per plan
- Energy efficient, light-colored roof
- ENERGY STAR labeled double-pane windows and exterior doors
- Energy efficient gas heat and 14+ SEER electric air conditioning
- Third-party inspected house wrap and energy seal package
- Low-consumption toilets with optional dual-flush system
- Energy efficient electric water heater with available optional solar hot water rough-in
- Insulation specifications include:
- R49 insulation in roof
- R15 insulation in exterior walls
- Programmable thermostat
- ENERGY STAR labeled CFL light fixtures and bath fans throughout
- Optional rough-in for solar electric panels or solar hot water system
- Optional rough-in for electric car charging station
- Third-party green building certification and testing by the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED for Homes comprehensive rating system
- Engineered wall, floor and roof system
- CPVC plumbing
- Insulated party wall system
- Fire sprinkler system, programmable thermostat, carbon monoxide
detector on each level
- Brick veneers
- 2–10 Home Buyers Warranty™
- Pre-construction meeting
- Pre-drywall orientation
- Pre-settlement orientation
- Three or four luxury levels, per plan
- Hardwood flooring throughout main level and entry level staircase
- Airy 9’ ceilings on main level and upper level
- Two-panel, smooth finished doors
- Advanced home wiring system for distribution of high speed internet, cable and home telephone
- Two-tone, low-VOC interior paint
- Satin nickel door knobs
- ENERGY STAR labeled CFL light fixtures throughout with modern recessed lighting package
- 12”x12” ceramic tile in foyer, per plan
- Designer birch cabinetry with 42” upper cabinets
- Granite or Corian countertops with undermount stainless steel sink
- Hardwood flooring
- State of the art appliances to include gas range, digital microwave, ENERGY STAR side-by-side refrigerator, and ENERGY STAR multicycle insulated dishwasher
- Recessed lighting
- Pantry storage with shelving
- Garbage disposal w/countertop button operation
- Owner's bath includes:
- 8”x8” ceramic tile
- Double vanity sinks
- Shower with glass enclosure
- Comfort height water closet
- 4”x4” ceramic tile in secondary baths
- Cultured marble vanity tops
- Elongated water closets with low-flow fixtures
- Water-conserving faucets and shower heads
- Medicine cabinets
- Pedestal sink in powder room
- Optional dual flush water-conserving water closets
- Timer-operated powder room exhaust fan for whole house air recycling
Competing CommunitiesIf you're looking for a newer home in Old Town Alexandria you may also want to check out:
- The Henry --- newly built
- The Prescott --- These garden-style condos were only built a few years ago.
- Carlyle District (There are numerous high-rises here.)
- The Duke at Old Town --- A community of flats and townhouses which was recently completed.
- Potomac Yard --- North of Old Town, Potomac Yard offers a better commute for those who work in the city, but Potomac Yard isn't as close to the shops and restaurants that make Old Town special.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run business serving Northern Virginia. Your message will go directly to a real person who will respond prompty. Your email address and phone number will never be saved or sold to a marketing list.
Considering selling your property at Old Town Commons?
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run brokerage. We appreciate every client and we’d love to help you achieve your real estate goals. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you or to get a free assessment of your property’s value. Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.
We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.
More about selling your property
Do you want to sell your property?
If you want to sell your home, Nesbitt Realty is here to serve your needs. Our Realtors are experienced and familiar with the real estate market in Northern Virginia. A Realtor can help you determine the best listing price for your property. We know how to market your home to get the best price as quickly as possibly. Nesbitt Realty knows how the home selling process works, so we are ready to assist you every step of the way. Nesbitt Realty has access to the MRIS (our local multiple listing service). MRIS is the MLS database that agents use to find homes for sale in the area. Our agent will add your property to it. Working with a Realtor will make the home selling process run smoothly and much simpler than if you attempt to do it on your own. We’re a local family-run business and we appreciate the opportunity to serve your needs.