Townhouses and condos in Alexandria VA
Our real estate agents are dedicated to excellence and are required to continue their education after licensing.
Flats at The Duke
Larger than their contemporary condominium counterparts, these dramatic single-level homes display a grand elegance that is sure to make the homeowner proud. After winding through regal hallways to private entrances, guests are welcomed into intimate foyers that open into one of six different designs.
But the layout is really what differentiates one from the other.
- The Berkley: In addition to a den and a sunroom, this variety has plenty of storage space.
- The Howson: A den and a three-sided fireplace make this variety extra cozy.
- The Alexander: A formal dining room and an open kitchen with center island perfects this flat for those who love to cook or host dinner parties.
- The Flannery: Cooks will enjoy this flat’s grand kitchen, which also features a center island and plenty of cabinets.
- The Hamilton: The den and three-sided fireplace give this flat a comfortable feel perfect for a traditional feel in the 21st century.
- The Staunton: Columns accent the den’s entryway and a sunroom with nine windows presents this flat as a beautiful choice.
Townhouses of the Duke
Limited to a mere 18 townhomes, these precious residential commodities boast multi-level open floorplans, as well as personal outdoor venues. The customized designs pay homage to the prominent figures who once lived in and helped to develop the original Old Town Neighborhood.
Of course, each floor plan has its own unique attributes.
- The Barrett (2,245 sq. ft.): This warm and inviting plan features a three-sided fireplace and a center island in the kitchen.
- The Dulaney (1,936 sq. ft.): Similar to Barrett but with a contemporary edge, this floor plan has a three-sided fireplace and a center island in the kitchen, which has ample cabinet space.
- The Hallowell (2,105 sq. ft.): Although this plan doesn’t have a fireplace like the two previous floor plans, its owner’s bathroom was designed to feel like a spa. How relaxing!
- The Silas (1,892 sq. ft.;): Loved for its unique neo-traditional design, this home is currently sold out, but holds features similar to the Hallowell.
Each of the first three glorious floor plans showcase a massive three-sided fireplace joining the living and dining areas, two second floor bedrooms with their own baths, and a masterful master suite reminiscent of royalty, complete with an overlooking balcony.
The final floor plan, the Silas, anchors the offerings of the first three, while boasting what is described as a neo-traditional design quality meant to creating visual interest and serve as more of an exhibition for owner’s tastes.
Features of at the Duke at Old Town:
- Granite Counters;
- Master Bath with separate shower and tub;
- Master Walk-in Closet;
- Soaking Tub;
- Wall to wall carpeting;
- Walk-in Closets;
- Washer/Dryer Hookups.
The Duke is at the intersection of Old Town and the Carlyle District
Whether it's shopping at established national chains or perusing the local merchants, residents of the Duke are never more than a few blocks from their destination. Unique shops offer up an eclectic combination of necessities and niceties sure to satisfy residents on quick trips as well as those on leisurely strolls.
The endless variety and selection of parks, theaters and civic organizations truly offer something for every family makeup. With excellent public and private educational opportunities, children benefit from a unique close-knit community while part of a wider metropolitan system.