The Duke: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
Townhouses and condos in Alexandria VA
We want what’s best for the client.
Flats at The Duke
Larger than their contemporary condominium counterparts, these dramatic single-level homes display a grand elegance that is sure to make the homeowner proud. After winding through regal hallways to private entrances, guests are welcomed into intimate foyers that open into one of six different designs.
But the layout is really what differentiates one from the other.
- The Berkley: In addition to a den and a sunroom, this variety has plenty of storage space.
- The Howson: A den and a three-sided fireplace make this variety extra cozy.
- The Alexander: A formal dining room and an open kitchen with center island perfects this flat for those who love to cook or host dinner parties.
- The Flannery: Cooks will enjoy this flat’s grand kitchen, which also features a center island and plenty of cabinets.
- The Hamilton: The den and three-sided fireplace give this flat a comfortable feel perfect for a traditional feel in the 21st century.
- The Staunton: Columns accent the den’s entryway and a sunroom with nine windows presents this flat as a beautiful choice.
Townhouses of the Duke
Limited to a mere 18 townhomes, these precious residential commodities boast multi-level open floorplans, as well as personal outdoor venues. The customized designs pay homage to the prominent figures who once lived in and helped to develop the original Old Town Neighborhood.
Of course, each floor plan has its own unique attributes.
- The Barrett (2,245 sq. ft.): This warm and inviting plan features a three-sided fireplace and a center island in the kitchen.
- The Dulaney (1,936 sq. ft.): Similar to Barrett but with a contemporary edge, this floor plan has a three-sided fireplace and a center island in the kitchen, which has ample cabinet space.
- The Hallowell (2,105 sq. ft.): Although this plan doesn’t have a fireplace like the two previous floor plans, its owner’s bathroom was designed to feel like a spa. How relaxing!
- The Silas (1,892 sq. ft.;): Loved for its unique neo-traditional design, this home is currently sold out, but holds features similar to the Hallowell.
Each of the first three glorious floor plans showcase a massive three-sided fireplace joining the living and dining areas, two second floor bedrooms with their own baths, and a masterful master suite reminiscent of royalty, complete with an overlooking balcony.
The final floor plan, the Silas, anchors the offerings of the first three, while boasting what is described as a neo-traditional design quality meant to creating visual interest and serve as more of an exhibition for owner’s tastes.
- Granite Counters;
- Master Bath with separate shower and tub;
- Master Walk-in Closet;
- Soaking Tub;
- Wall to wall carpeting;
- Walk-in Closets;
- Washer/Dryer Hookups.
The Duke is at the intersection of Old Town and the Carlyle District
Whether it's shopping at established national chains or perusing the local merchants, residents of the Duke are never more than a few blocks from their destination. Unique shops offer up an eclectic combination of necessities and niceties sure to satisfy residents on quick trips as well as those on leisurely strolls.
The endless variety and selection of parks, theaters and civic organizations truly offer something for every family makeup. With excellent public and private educational opportunities, children benefit from a unique close-knit community while part of a wider metropolitan system.
1 Bedroom condos for sale at the-duke
No properties found.
2 Bedroom condos for sale at the-duke
3 Bedroom condos for sale at the-duke
Questions about rental agents?
Renters who have a pet or more than one pet may face additional challenges when renting a condo or a house. One of the primary challenges the renters may face is finding a living situation which is acceptable to them and also willing to accept their pets. This can be difficult as many rental properties do not allow pets at all. Those who do allow animals on the property may place certain restrictions on they size and breed of animal which may reside on the property.
Your agent can help you identify and target properties that allow pets. Your rental agent can save a lot of time and can get you to your next home with the least amount of troubles. [Read more about rental agents]
Studios and 1 Bedroom condos for rent at the-duke
No properties found.
2 Bedroom condos for rent at the-duke
No properties found.
3 Bedroom condos for rent at the-duke
No properties found.
The Duke of Alexandria VA
Refresh This Search
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run business serving Northern Virginia. Your message will go directly to a real person who will respond prompty. Your email address and phone number will never be saved or sold to a marketing list.
Looking to sell your condo at The Duke?
For most people, the prospect of selling their own home can be positively daunting. First of all, there are usually plenty of things to do just to get it ready for the market. Besides the traditional clean-up, paint-up, fix-up chores that invariably wind up costing more than you planned, there are always the overriding concerns about how much the market will bear and how much you will eventually wind up selling it for.
Will you get your asking price, or will you have to drop your price to make the deal? After all, your home is a major investment, no doubt a rather large one, so when it comes to selling it you want to get your highest possible return. Yet in spite of everyone’s desire to get the top dollar for their property, most people are extremely unsure as to how to go about getting it.
Talk to a Nesbitt Realty agent and we’ll give you a market analysis of your property’s value as well as a report on trends in Northern Virginia real estate and real estate in your neighborhood. We’re a local family-run business and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you.