Lynhaven: Prices, Pictures, Facts and Map
Brick duplex townhouses in the Del Ray area of Alexandria VA
If you’d prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty.
Lynhaven is located west of US Rt. 1 and east of Mount Vernon Avenue in Del Ray Alexandria VA. Lynhaven offers brick townhouses built in the late '40's early and early '50's. Many of these homes have first-rate renovations jammed full of charm and appeal. Lynhaven offers easy access to Crystal City and Washington DC. All the townhouses here have porches, but in many cases the porches have been enclosed to increase living space. Schools that serve the Lynhaven community:
- Cora Kelly Magnet Elementary School
- Mount Vernon Elementary School
- Oakridge Elementary School
- George Washington Middle School
- Gunston Middle School
- T.C Williams High School
- Wakefield High School
Properties in Lynhaven
Refresh This Search
Properties in Lynhaven
Rentals in Lynhaven
No properties found.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run business serving Northern Virginia. Your message will go directly to a real person who will respond prompty. Your email address and phone number will never be saved or sold to a marketing list.
Would you like to sell your home in Lynhaven?
Are you considering putting your house up for sale, but not sure where to start? Afraid it will take too long to sell, or that you won’t get the price you want? Here are 4 tips to get you started:
1. De-clutter. This is one of the most important things you can do. It might be easier to think of de-cluttering like this – you’re moving anyway, so why not start packing now?
Pack up everything you don’t need and store the boxes out of sight in the garage (or consider temporarily renting a small storage locker).
2. Organize your closets – put similar colors together, pants together, skirts together, shirts together etc. Why? Because it will make the closets look bigger. (Really.) An organized closet appears bigger, and you want your closets to look as spacious as possible.
3. Make your home look like a model. You want to de-personalize as much as possible so potential buyers can imagine themselves and their own belongings occupying the space in your house. That means minimizing – putting away everything you don’t need or use. Clear off kitchen counters as much as possible – stash all those appliances you don’t use, and put miscellaneous small clutter in a few attractive baskets or boxes.
4. Call Nesbitt Realty at (703)765-0300. We can give you objective tips on what you can do to move your property. We even have options for professionally staging your home if you’re interested. [learn more]