I am Julie Nesbitt. I’m a local real estate agent specializing in the City of Alexandria. 330 Royal N is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it’s not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular house in Alexandria. Rather, it’s more important to me that I do what’s right for my client.
My goal as a Realtor is to help you figure out your needs, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. What are your needs? What are your wants? It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.
- Do you like brick house? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Old Town is natural gas.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a place with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Old Town
- What style of residence do you prefer? If you like Colonial row houses, you’ll love the neighborhood around 330 Royal N.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront row house?
For all things real estate, call Julie at (703)765-0300.
My client’s priorities are my priorities. It’s Julie Nesbitt… It’s Sold! My desire is to come in under budget, but hit all of the check marks on your priority list.