I’m Alan Clerinx. Nearly every day I practice real estate and play in Northern Virginia. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.
The listing agent tells us that 5926 New England Woods Dr:
Fantastic upgraded property in the desirable “The Woods” section of Burke Centre. Secluded lot with large deck and mature trees. Inside the property boasts of new paint and carpets. Hard woods on the main and upper levels. Kitchen received a … [Read more]
Price: $607,000 : 5926 New England Woods Dr, Burke, VA 22015
|| Beds: 4 || Baths: 3 || Half-Baths: 1 || Living Area: 0 || Days On Market: 1 ||
|| Burke Centre || Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $3,373 || MLS: FX10177293
However, this article isn’t about this $607,000 residence in Northern Virginia. I’m writing about a few of the reasons I’m proud to help buyers in Burke VA. From the top of my head:
- Despite it’s bucolic atmosphere, Burke is dotted with neighborhood shopping centers so that grocers and conveniences of life are always nearby.
- Burke Lake Park has paths around the lake. Pohick Stream Valley Trail is another great option for getting some exercise. Mason Neck Park and Fountain Head Regional Park are also close by.
- Despite being just outside the Beltway, Burke can seem pretty serene.
- Burke is a place where you can enjoy sitting on your deck and watching the sun go down without a lot of nearby hustle and bustle.
Alan Clerinx’s Daily Picks:
- $607,000: 5926 New England Woods Dr, Burke, VA 22015 | Burke Centre | Comparables
- $619,000: 6402 Springhouse Cir, Clifton, VA 20124 | Little Rocky Run | Comparables
- $615,000: 8523 Pepperdine Dr, Vienna, VA 22180 | Dunn Loring Woods | Comparables
- $589,000: 5521 Eyler Dr, Alexandria, VA 22315 | Kingstowne | Comparables
- $595,000: 11009 Clara Barton Dr, Fairfax Station, VA 22039 | Fairfax Station | Comparables