I’m Julie Nesbitt. My expectation is to be the best Realtor I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 119 Payne St N is a delightful place home in Alexandria, Virginia, but it’s not for every buyer.
Let’s take a moment to study your requirements so that you can realistically learn if purchasing a 3-bedroom 2-baths property in 22314 is for you. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. There are many options to think about. For example:
- Do public schools matter to you? 119 Payne St N is served by Jefferson-Houston, Lyles-Crouch, and Maury Elementary Schools and George Washington, and Jefferson-Houston Middle Schools.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- The highest priced property in the neighborhood is listed for $3,995,000. Do you know if 119 Payne St N is a good value?
- Do you like brick townhouse? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
Your concerns are my priority.
I’d love to show you how I can organize your priorities and then put my experience to work. I’ll take the worries out of your real estate goals. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.