My name is Alan Clerinx and I love to do my job in 22015 in Fairfax County.
5727 Walnut Wood Ln is an engaging residence.
GORGEOUS RENOVATION Near the VRE with Walkout Basement! BEAUTIFUL BRAND NEW Hardwood Floors throughout Main Level, NEW Carpet, NEW Windows, NEW Slider, NEW HVAC, NEW Custom Soft Close Kitchen Cabinets w/ NEW SS Appliances, NEW Washer & Dryer, … [Read more]
Price: $419,988 : 5727 Walnut Wood Ln, Burke, VA 22015
|| Beds: 3 || Baths: 2 || Half-Baths: 1 || Living Area: 1,906 || Days On Market: 1 ||
|| Burke Centre || Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $1,866 || MLS: FX10175850
However, this post isn’t about 5727 Walnut Wood Ln in 22015. I’m writing about the “Little City” of Burke VA. From the top of my head:
- Despite being just outside the Beltway, Burke can seem pretty serene.
- Burke Lake Park is a perfect spot for fishing. If you don’t have a boat, boats can be rented by the day.
- Fairfax County has some of the best public schools in the national capital region, and in the country. Both Bonnie Brae, Fairview, Terra Centre, and Terra-Centre Elementary Schools and Robinson Middle School serve students in Burke.
- Burke Lake Park has paths around the lake. Pohick Stream Valley Trail is another great option for getting some exercise. Mason Neck Park and Fountain Head Regional Park are also close by.
Alan Clerinx’s Suggestions:
- $419,988: 5727 Walnut Wood Ln, Burke, VA 22015 | Burke Centre | Comparables
- $399,000: 9553 Cherry Oak Ct, Burke, VA 22015 | Old Mill Community | Comparables
- $439,000: 9835 Lakepointe Dr, Burke, VA 22015 | Lakepointe | Comparables
- $425,000: 9973 Hemlock Woods Ln, Burke, VA 22015 | Burke Centre | Comparables
- $399,900: 5486 Stavendish St, Burke, VA 22015 | Hillsdale | Comparables