Purchasing real estate for most people is the single biggest most important purchase most residents of Alexandria, Virginia will ever make. As a local real estate professional with extensive real estate knowledge about 22303 in Alexandria, I know the data and the emotional support most home shoppers want when looking for $239,900 studio in 22303 and acquiring a property like 2451 Midtown Ave #717.
As a patient real estate specialist, I am prepared to benefit home buyers in Alexandria, Virginia through the simple and complex that may develop during the purchase process. I’m Will Nesbitt and I’m at your service when you need an agent to help you pick up a duplex like 2451 Midtown Ave #717 in Midtown Alexandria Sta. There is no charge for my services and if you use me as your agent, I’ll rebate you $687 at settlement to thank you for your patronage. [rebate terms and conditions]
$239,900 : 2451 Midtown Ave #717, Alexandria, Virginia 22303
if you want to buy a Contemporary-style like this, here are some of your milestones:
- Be ready to act quickly. A buyer has to be ready to take action when the perfect duplex comes along or the buyer will miss out. I can help you get ready by showing you how to get your funds and credit in order. I can even help show you how to break a lease early—with no harm to you or the landlord—if it’s to your advantage.
- Find a knowledgeable partner. I say that even if you don’t choose me. It’s necessary to find a sensible Realtor who understands your needs, your budget and real estate in the area where you want to purchase.
- When you choose your home, it’s time to make the offer. Remember that your offer is very unlikely to be the only one on the table.
- Don’t forget about the maintenance and repair costs into your home purchase budget. Because I also do property management in Northern Virginia, I am well-acquainted with the cost of most repairs and updates you’ll need.
- Plan for the future. The average first-time purchaser expects to stay in a duplex for around 10 years, according to the National Association of REALTORS®’ 2013 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers.
- Put together the list of your needs and wants. For example:
- Compile a list of collected neighborhoods you’d like to live in, taking into account factors such as recreational facilities, safety and water-front or water-view. You’re buying the area when you’re purchasing real estate.
- Do you need to be close to the Metro or your job?
- Do you like homes built in 2007? The neighboring homes are 11 years old.
When you need a Realtor in Fairfax County, call me, Will Nesbitt. I am an expert in Fairfax County real estate. I enjoy what I do because I’m good at what I do.