Andrew Patton is thorough and a good listener, careful to understand both what each home buyer's needs. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in 22307. Andrew Patton was born and raised in Northern Virginia. After attending college at East Carolina he moved to Alexandria. He is licensed in the state of Virginia and specializes in homes in Northern Virginia. Andrew has been practicing Real Estate for over 4 years and has a lifetime of experience in the area,
Are you contemplating picking up in Belle View? You’ll want to take into account these 7 things.
- Belle View provides common area maintenance, gas, lawn care front, lawn care rear, lawn care side, lawn maintenance, management, master insurance policy, reserve funds, road maint, sewer, snow removal, tot lot(s)/plygrd, trash removal, and water in the community fees.
- Properties in Belle View typically have 1 to 3 bedrooms.
- Belle View homes typically do not have garages.
- Residents here are served by Belle View Elementary School.
- The average age of garden-style condos on the market in Belle View is 68 years.
- The average above grade living area in Belle View is 866 sq.ft.
- Many were built in 1950.
Properties in Belle View
Refresh This Search
Recently remodeled 2 BR unit close to GW Pkwy, wood floors, stainless appliances, refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, "green" counter tops, RemodeledBath w/dual sinks, ceramic tile, new shower tile w/glass sliding door, ceiling fans, community laundry facility, private storage space, space 2store bikes, water is included in condo fee! 6 mi to Reagan National.
NEW PRICE! Bright & charming unit - move-in ready 2BR featuring lovely hardwoods & N/S exposure. Good sized BRs & living spaces! Add'l storage on LL. Steps to Shopping Center (Safeway, CVS, VA-ABC, Dry cleaners, Pet store), plus restaurants. Community features pool & tennis courts. Minutes to Old Town, Beltway, Ft. Belvoir, Pentagon & DC. Close to: Belle Haven Marina & access to the Potomac River.
LOCATED IN MUCH SOUGHT AFTER BELLE VIEW, THIS UNIT HAS IT ALL. CLOSE TO ALL BIKE TRAILS, OLD TOWN & WASHINGTON ALL WITHIN SHORT DISTANCE. NEUTRAL THROUGHOUT. 2 BEDROOMS AND 1 FULL BATH, 2ND FLOOR, CONDO FEES INCLUDING GAS AND WATER, property is being sold subject to 24 CFR 206.125, first look period applies
Charming lower level unit in the popular Belle View Community. Enjoy the community pool and tennis courts. You are just steps from the running / biking path along the Potomac. Just 5 Minutes from Old Town Alexandria and a short drive to DC or a Metro less than 3 miles. Laundry and storage in the same building, across the hall. Ceramic Tile and Laminate Hardwood throughout.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.