Andrew Patton is a pleasure to work with because Andrew Patton is patient with buyers who need to work through the process of elimination to find the client's great pied-a-terre. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in Arlington. Andrew Patton was born and raised in Northern Virginia. After attending college at East Carolina he moved to Alexandria. He is licensed in the state of Virginia and specializes in homes in Northern Virginia. Andrew has been practicing Real Estate for over 4 years and has a lifetime of experience in the area,
Did you know these seven facts about 22204?
- The average above grade living area in 22204 is 11,386 sq.ft.
- Properties in 22204 typically do not have basements.
- 22204 homes typically do not have garages.
- Properties in 22204 typically have 1 to 10 bedrooms.
- 22204 provides common area maintenance, exterior building maintenance, gas, management, master insurance policy, pool(s), reserve funds, snow removal, sewer, trash removal, water, and exercise room in the community fees.
- Middle school children at 22204 attend Glasgow, Gunston, Hb Woodlawn, Jefferson, Kenmore, and Swanson Middle Schools.
- You might want to compare 22204 to West Village At Shirlington.
- The average age of garden-style condos on the market in 22204 is 40 years.
- Residents here are served by Abingdon, Arlington Traditional, Barcroft, Campbell, Carlin Springs, Claremont, Claremont Center, Drew, Drew Model, Francis Scott Key, Glen Forest, Glencarlyn, Henry, Hoffman-Boston, Long Branch, Patrick Henry, and Randolph Elementary Schools.
- Stuart, Wakefield, Washington Lee, and Washington-Lee High Schools serves 22204.
- Many were built in 1964.
Properties in West Vge At Shir
Questions, comments, concerns?
Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form. We’re happy to help you achieve your real estate goals.