Andrew Patton is tenacious, very familiar with real estate in Alexandria, and seems to have an intuitive feel for finding exactly what the client is looking for. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in Alexandria. Andrew Patton was born and raised in Northern Virginia. After attending college at East Carolina he moved to Alexandria. He is licensed in the state of Virginia and specializes in homes in Northern Virginia. Andrew has been practicing Real Estate for over 4 years and has a lifetime of experience in the area,
Investing in a abode in Belle View? Did you know:
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Residents here are served by Belle View Elementary School.
- The average above grade living area in Belle View is 865 sq.ft.
- Properties in Belle View typically do not have basements.
- Commuters from Belle View have the benefit of adjacent to grocery store(s), adjacent to shopping, airport – 2-5 miles, and public bus service.
- Belle View homes typically do not have garages.
- You might want to compare Belle View to Bentana Park.
- Many were built in 1950.
- Properties in Belle View typically have 1 to 3 bedrooms.
- Middle school children at Belle View attend Carl Sandburg, and Sandburg Middle Schools.
- West Potomac High School serves Belle View.
Properties in Belle View
Nesbitt Realty Main Office / Alexandria
1451 Belle Haven Rd. #222
Alexandria VA 22307
Nesbitt Realty Mclean
1765 Greensboro Station Place #900
McLean, VA 22102
Nesbitt Realty Arlington
4601 N Fairfax Drive #1200
Arlington, VA 22203
Nesbitt Realty Reston
11710 Plaza America Drive #2000
Reston, VA 20190