Will Nesbitt is tireless, very familiar with real estate in Centreville, and seems to have an intuitive feel for finding exactly what the client is looking for. Will has been involved in real estate management, sales and investment for more than twenty years. He is a veteran of the U.S. Army. While in the army, he studied Russian at Monterey’s Defense Language Institute. He is also a “veteran of the dotcom wars” and built most of the sites associated with NesbittRealty.com
Westport is a great neighborhood if you think about all the following:
- The average above grade living area in Westport is 2,766 sq.ft.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Properties in Westport typically do have basements.
- Westfield High School serves Westport.
- Middle school children at Westport attend Stone Middle School.
- Residents here are served by Virginia Run Elementary School.
- Properties in Westport typically have 4 to 6 bedrooms.
- Properties range from $639,900 to $720,000.
- The average age of houses on the market in Westport is 30 years.
- Many were built in 1988.
Properties in Westport
If you have specific real estate needs or questions, please contact us!
- Call us at (703)765-0300
- Email us using this form.