Stuart Nesbitt is a pleasure to work with because Stuart Nesbitt is patient with buyers who need to work through the process of elimination to find the client's right townhouse. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria. Stuart Nesbitt is a Realtor® licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia. His office is located in Fairfax County near the City of Alexandria in Belle Haven. He was born and raised in Northern Virginia and attended Fairfax County schools. Call him at any time to discuss your real estate needs.
If you’re considering realizing ownership of a townhouse in Parkside At Alexandria you might want to dream about.
- Middle school children at Parkside At Alexandria attend Francis C Hammond, Francis C. Hammond, George Washington, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
- Many were built in 1963.
- You might want to compare Parkside At Alexandria to Burgundy Village.
- The average age of townhouses on the market in Parkside At Alexandria is 55 years.
- Properties in Parkside At Alexandria typically have 1 to 3 bedrooms.
- Properties in Parkside At Alexandria typically do not have basements.
- Properties range from $255,000 to $314,000.
- Parkside At Alexandria provides exterior building maintenance, management, master insurance policy, pool(s), reserve funds, sewer, tot lot(s)/plygrd, trash removal, and water in the community fees.
- The average above grade living area in Parkside At Alexandria is 1,108 sq.ft.
- T.C. Williams High School serves Parkside At Alexandria.
Properties in Parkside At Alexandria
Refresh This Search
CHARMING! This 3 BR, 2.5 bath brick TH style condo features beautiful Hardwood floors, crown molding, spacious living room with built-in shelves, eat in kitchen and Updated baths. Master bedrm w/WI closet, full bath! Lovely fenced patio! Great amenities, pet friendly neighborhood, fantastic common area. Fee includes water, sewer, pool & playground! Easy access to 395, 495, DC, Metro & Pentagon!
Awesome 2BR/1.5BA 2LVL Townhouse w/ Sweeping Views Across Holmes Run Valley! Great southern exposure w/ tons of light. Gorgeous Hardwoods on main level. Freshly painted and move-in ready! Open floorplan! Kit w/ breakfast bar/peninsula! Great patio for grilling & hanging out! Ample parking. Super low condo fee incl Pool, Fitness, Party Room! So convenient to Mark Center, Pentagon (5 miles), DC!
Spacious home (765 sf) with open floor plan. Renovated in 2005 and again by current owners. Great investment or first-time home. Freshly painted, refinished hardwoods, upgraded lights, new bathroom tile. Upgraded kitchen: Breakfast bar, SS appliances, gas cooking, granite. Walk-in closet. Full-size washer/dryer. Easy access to Mark Center, VanDorn Metro. Pets, FHA, VA OK. Pool, gym, parking.
Questions, comments, concerns?
Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form. We’re happy to help you achieve your real estate goals.
$319,000 in Northern Virginia
$369,900 in Alexandria
$319,000 in Northern Virginia
Map of Annandale