I am Stuart Nesbitt. I’m a local real estate professional specializing in 22314. 1158 Pitt St N is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I’m not recommending you buy this property, or any particular dwelling in Northern Virginia or Canal Way. At least, not until I know your goals. It’s more important to me that we find the right home for you.
Let’s hesitate to sort through your essentials so that you can realistically find out if purchasing a place Colonial in the City of Alexandria is for you. What are your needs? What are your wants? I’d love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
- Homes around 1158 Pitt St N where built around 1980. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Do you want a basement? none of the townhouses in this community have a basement.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren’t a big concern for you.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community’s most common cool systems are ceiling fan(s), central air conditioning?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your priorities. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. It is my greatest ambition to provide you the highest level of service I can.