Stuart Nesbitt knows the communitys of the City of Alexandria very well and that helps buyers think through the best location for their row house purchase. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria. Stuart Nesbitt is a Realtor® licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia. His office is located in Fairfax County near the City of Alexandria in Belle Haven. He was born and raised in Northern Virginia and attended Fairfax County schools. Call him at any time to discuss your real estate needs.
22302 is a great enclave if you deliberate on all the following:
- Properties range from $110,000 to $2,995,000.
- Stuart, and T.C. Williams High Schools serves 22302.
- Middle school children at 22302 attend Cooper, Francis C Hammond, Francis C. Hammond, George Washington, Glasgow, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
- Properties in 22302 typically do not have basements.
- 22302 homes typically do not have garages.
- The average above grade living area in 22302 is 1,215 sq.ft.
Properties in Parkfairfax
Refresh This Search
- $309,999: 3206 Gunston Rd, Alexandria, VA 22302 | Parkfairfax | Comparables
- $310,000: 1643 Fitzgerald Ln #907, Alexandria, VA 22302 | Parkfairfax | Comparables
- $255,000: 1614 Preston Rd #807, Alexandria, VA 22302 | Parkfairfax | Comparables
- $299,000: 3221 Gunston Rd #108, Alexandria, VA 22302 | Parkfairfax | Comparables
If you have specific real estate needs or questions, please contact us!
- Call us at (703)765-0300
- Email us using this form.
$169,900 in Alexandria
$278,500 in Parkfairfax