Buying a townhouse is likely to be the most important largest capital event an American will make. As a real estate whiz with extensive real estate knowledge about 22314 in Alexandria, I am a home buyer’s protector who appreciates the emotional and informational support that purchasers need if dreaming about and purchasing a residence.
As an established real estate professional, I have what it takes to benefit home shoppers through the difficulties and complications which might occur during your townhouse purchase. I’m Stuart Nesbitt and I’d be honored to to help you get a townhouse like 219 Wolfe St in Alexandria. I don’t charge buyers anything and if I represent you, at closing I’ll refund $7,786 from my commissions to a thank you for your business. [rebate terms and conditions]
$1,259,900 ||| 219 Wolfe St, Alexandria, VA 22314
if you are serious about purchasing a townhouse like this, here’s what you have to to:
- Be ready to move on something. A buyer client has to be ready to take action when the best property comes along or the buyer will miss out. I can show you how to make yourself ready.
- Find a trusted partner. It’s very important to discover a fine licensed real estate adviser who you can work with to achieve your goals. You want an agent that listens and understands what you want and knows how to get it.
- Make a good offer. Remember that your offer is very unlikely to be the only one on the table.
- Look at maintenance and repair costs into your purchase of real estate budget. Maintenance, utilities and other factors are important to consider. I can help you figure out these numbers.
- Play chess, not checkers. Have you thought about what happens if your job or family situation changes? I can help you think about turning these potential pitfalls into real opportunities.
- Decide on what you need from a place of residence. For example:
- Do you care about nearby shops and restaurants?
- Do you need a certain minimum square-footage. The listing agent reports that 219 Wolfe St is 1,998.
- Do you want a “green” home? Do you care about the heating or cooling systems?
When you need help with the next steps, contact me. I’m Stuart Nesbitt and it would be my distinct pleasure and honor to be of service. I know Old Town and the surrounding communities of 22314. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.