Andrew Patton is attentive, very familiar with real estate in McLean, and seems to have an intuitive feel for finding exactly what the client is looking for. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in McLean. Andrew Patton was born and raised in Northern Virginia. After attending college at East Carolina he moved to Alexandria. He is licensed in the state of Virginia and specializes in homes in Northern Virginia. Andrew has been practicing Real Estate for over 4 years and has a lifetime of experience in the area,
It’s not hard to see why people like 22101.
- The average age of houses on the market in 22101 is 25 years.
- 22101 homes typically do have garages.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- The average above grade living area in 22101 is 3,414 sq.ft.
- Middle school children at 22101 attend Cooper, and Longfellow Middle Schools.
- Properties in 22101 typically have 1 to 12 bedrooms.
- You might want to compare 22101 to Devon Park.
- Residents here are served by Chesterbrook, Churchill Road, Franklin Sherman, Haycock, Kent Gardens, and Sherman Elementary Schools.
- Properties range from $345,000 to $29,900,000.
Properties in Chesterbrook Woods
Refresh This Search
Custom home on beautiful lot in convenient and charming Chesterbrook Woods. Wonderful upgrades, decorator touches & unique features throughout!! You will especially appreciate the high ceilings and oversized windows that make this home very sunny and bright. Top of the line kitchen is a chef's dream come true. Great flexible floor plan with many options---no cookie cutter here! 1 light to D.C.
Unique Opportunity to Build to Suit in Sought After Chesterbrook Woods!! Gorgeous Large 1/2 Acre Lot on Quiet Street. Shown is one Possible Elevation and Site Plan however Buyer can work with Joy Custom Design Build to determine Elevation, Floor Plan and Finishes. Optional Elevator and Main Floor Master Get started now to be in by Summer
Incredibly spacious (4500+ sq ft) updated, 6 BR home on .37 acres in Chesterbrook Woods. Gracious rooms, large windows, open flow. Chefs kitchen with large table space dining area and breakfast bar. Family room w/vaulted beamed ceiling and stone fireplace. Expanded Master Suite with Spa bath. In ground fenced pool, extensive hard/landscaping. Call LA to show.
If you have specific real estate needs or questions, please contact us!
- Call us at (703)765-0300
- Email us using this form.