Andrew Patton is a pleasure to work with because Andrew Patton is patient with buyers who need to work through the process of elimination to find the client's dream house. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in McLean. Andrew Patton was born and raised in Northern Virginia. After attending college at East Carolina he moved to Alexandria. He is licensed in the state of Virginia and specializes in homes in Northern Virginia. Andrew has been practicing Real Estate for over 4 years and has a lifetime of experience in the area,
Purchasing a home in Langley Manor? Did you know:
- Middle school children at Langley Manor attend Cooper Middle School.
- Properties in Langley Manor typically have 4 to 6 bedrooms.
- You might want to compare Langley Manor to Fordham Village.
- Many were built in 2015.
- Langley Manor homes typically do have garages.
- Commuters from Langley Manor have the benefit of public bus service.
Properties in Langley Manor
ONE OF THE FINEST NEW CONSTRUCTION! Front with stone/hardi-plank 10 feet ceilings; 3-car front load garage, crown and chair rail,molding, coffered ceiling; oak HW floors , large gourmet kitchen w/ THERMADORE appliances; fully finished walk-out basement w/ wet bar and media room, enormous master-suite w/ walk-in closet, large bath w/ heated marble floor.OPEN HOUSE AT 6611 TUCKER AVE ,MCLEAN VA
Questions, comments, concerns?
Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form. We’re happy to help you achieve your real estate goals.