Andrew Patton knows the neighborhoods of Fairfax County very well and that helps buyers think through the best location for their home purchase. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in Fairfax County.
Andrew Patton was born and raised in Northern Virginia. After attending college at East Carolina he moved to Alexandria. He is licensed in the state of Virginia and specializes in homes in Northern Virginia. Andrew has been practicing Real Estate for over 4 years and has a lifetime of experience in the area,
Many people love Hallcrest Heights, but we’ve compiled a few facts you might want to reflect on.
- Residents here are served by Kent Gardens Elementary School.
- Many were built in 1971.
- Properties in Hallcrest Heights typically have 3 to 4 bedrooms.
- Hallcrest Heights homes typically do not have garages.
- McLean High School serves Hallcrest Heights.
- Properties range from $675,000 to $675,000.
- The average age of townhouses on the market in Hallcrest Heights is 49 years.
- Middle school children at Hallcrest Heights attend Longfellow Middle School.
- You might want to compare Hallcrest Heights to Stoneleigh.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- The average above grade living area in Hallcrest Heights is 1,639 sq.ft.
Properties in Hallcrest Heights
Enjoy the wonderful location & serine setting of this 3 level all brick end townhouse with 3 BR= den and 3,5 bath.Windows on three sides allow for abundant light.Truly gracious and elegant living room,separate dining room, updated kitchen and bathrooms,hardwood floors, recently replaced HVAC unit.Conveniently located near the Silver Line Metro.
If you have specific real estate needs or questions, please contact us!
- Call us at (703)765-0300
- Email us using this form.