Contact us to learn more about Covington in Fairfax, Virginia, but in the meantime here's some basic information to get you started.
- The average age of townhouses on the market in Covington is 41 years.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Middle school children at Covington attend Jackson, and Luther Jackson Middle Schools.
- Properties in Covington typically have 2 to 4 bedrooms.
- Properties in Covington typically do have basements.
Recently Listed at Covington
3033 Silent Valley Dr
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths, 1,516 sq.ft. living area
ALL DECKED OUT – Exceptional outdoor living space is perfect for entertaining – multilevel deck w/ spiral stairs; porch swing; lighted bar; backs to parkland. Updates & custom touches t/o home: BRAND new SS appliances, granite, HW floors, new windows, new carpet, complete LL remodel w walk out. 2018 roof!! Close to Vienna Metro & Mosaic District, plenty of parking!
9033 Piney Grove Dr
3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths, n/a living area
AS IS. Huge potential for investors. Excellent Location. Near shopping malls, restaurants, Metro and I-495.
For more detailed information and disclosures about specific townhouses in 22031 in Fairfax County contact Alan Clerinx.
$449,900 in Northern Virginia
$765,000 in Fairfax
Contact Alan Clerinx to learn more. Alan Clerinx is knowledgeable about the real estate industry and the 22031 real estate market in particular.