I’m Stuart Nesbitt. I love my job. I love being a hard-working real estate pro and I’d love to help you find your next home. 8616 Shadwell Dr #67 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it’s not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular 2-bedroom Colonial-style home in purchaser. It’s more important to me that you do what’s right for you.
My desire in this real estate remark is to help you organize your preferences, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what’s important to you. What may be a benefit to you, could be a downside for another buyer. What are your preferences?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Olde Mill is electric.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront property?
- What style of home do you prefer? If you like Colonial garden-style condos, you’ll love the neighborhood around 8616 Shadwell Dr #67.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community’s most common cool systems are central air conditioning?
I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.
I’d love to show you how I can organize your priorities and then put my experience to work. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate desires in Fairfax County.