Andrew Patton is a pleasure to work with because Andrew Patton is patient with buyers who need to work through the process of elimination to find the client's right house. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in McLean.
Andrew Patton was born and raised in Northern Virginia. After attending college at East Carolina he moved to Alexandria. He is licensed in the state of Virginia and specializes in homes in Northern Virginia. Andrew has been practicing Real Estate for over 4 years and has a lifetime of experience in the area,
If you’reconsidering securing a purchase on a dwelling in Ballantrae Farms you might want to take into account.
- Many were built in 1984.
- The average age of houses on the market in Ballantrae Farms is 18 years.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Properties in Ballantrae Farms typically do have basements.
- You might want to compare Ballantrae Farms to Woodside Estates.
- Ballantrae Farms homes typically do have garages.
- Langley, and McLean High Schools serves Ballantrae Farms.
- Properties in Ballantrae Farms typically have 5 to 7 bedrooms.
Properties in Ballantrae Farms
LOCATION AND STYLE!! Breathtaking home is in the prestigious Ballantrae Farm Neighborhood, close to all that downtown McLean has to offer! Old world charm meets newest in design trends. Each bedroom meets world-class standards including a huge master suite. Only a few miles from DC, Tysons, the new metro stations and minutes to 495, 66, Dulles Toll Road and GW Parkway. Lndscpd for Privcy&Grandeur.
Designed by Custom Design Concepts Architecture + Interiors, this exquisite estate will be built in the heart of McLean’s most prestigious neighborhood: Ballantrae Farms. Over 20,000 sq. ft. of the ultimate in quality, elegance and craftsmanship with 6+ BRs, 6+BAs, domed reception hall…magnificent finishes throughout, custom tailored to buyer~s unique specifications, sited in an ideal location.
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.