Andrew Patton is very knowledgeable about Arlington real estate and well versed in the process from the home buyer's side. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in Abingdon Estates.
Andrew Patton was born and raised in Northern Virginia. After attending college at East Carolina he moved to Alexandria. He is licensed in the state of Virginia and specializes in homes in Northern Virginia. Andrew has been practicing Real Estate for over 4 years and has a lifetime of experience in the area,
Did you know these six facts about 22203?
- Middle school children at 22203 attend Jefferson, Kenmore, and Swanson Middle Schools.
- Properties in 22203 typically do not have basements.
- You might want to compare 22203 to Lyon Village.
- The average age of houses on the market in 22203 is 44 years.
- McLean, Wakefield, Washington Lee, Washington-Lee, and Yorktown High Schools serves 22203.
- 22203 homes typically do not have garages.
- Properties range from $98,000 to $1,849,900.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Contemporary.
- Properties in 22203 typically have 1 to 7 bedrooms.
- Residents here are served by Ashlawn, Barrett, Glebe, and Long Branch Elementary Schools.
Properties in Abingdon Estates
Refresh This Search
Questions, comments, concerns?
Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form. We’re happy to help you achieve your real estate goals.
$1,499,900 in Northern Virginia