Single family home on a corner lot for sale!! Civic HOA. 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, oversized 2 car garage ready for you in this well cared for home. Hardwood floors on main level, separate dining room from eat in kitchen. LARGE family room, … [Read more]
As a buyer you can deduct your property taxes, and many of the costs involved in buying a home in Fairfax County. Building equity in your home in Alexandria is a ready-made savings plan. To view this property, contact buyers agent Julie Nesbitt. Julie Nesbitt can help you with any home listed for sale in 22309 in Alexandria.
- The average above grade living area in Riverside Estates is 1,941 sq.ft.
- Riverside Estates homes typically do have garages.
- The average age of houses on the market in Riverside Estates is 54 years.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Commuters from Riverside Estates have the benefit of public bus service.
- Properties in Riverside Estates typically do have basements.
- Middle school children at Riverside Estates attend Carl Sandburg, and Whitman Middle Schools.
5 beds, 3 full baths
Home size: 1,654 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 12,471 sq.ft.
Added: 12/21/17, Last Updated: 12/21/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: FX10113917
Subdivision: Riverside Estates