Hello. I’m Julie Nesbitt and I love Arlington VA.
Of course, 3601 5th St S #402 could be a good purchase:
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo in Stratton House. Great location. Tons of natural light. As-is sale! [Read more]
Price: $149,900 : 3601 5th St S #402, Arlington, VA 22204
|| Beds: 1 || Baths: 1 || Half-Baths: 0 || Living Area: 720 || Days On Market: 1 ||
|| Alcova Heights || Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $0 || MLS: AR10117380
However, putting that aside, this article isn’t about this garden-style condo in Alcova Heights. Instead, I want to talk about Arlington Virginia. From the top of my head:
- Arlington sports fans enjoy a variety of professional sports teams. The Washington Redskins, the Washington Wizards, the Washington Capitals, the Washington Nationals and DC United all play games close to Arlington.
- Arlington has a full calendar of events, festivals and activities. There are art festivals, wine festivals, music festivals, crafts festivals and more.
- Surprisingly, Arlington has a number of great locations for bird-watching. Among these is Long Branch Nature Center, a 95.5-acre green, forested area with many nature trails, a popular dog park, an amphitheater, kids’ playground, and well-maintained picnic spaces.
- Arlington is home to some of the nation’s most treasured and revered national memorials including Arlington National Cemetery, the USMC (Iwo Jima) Memorial, the US Air Force Memorial on the hill overlooking the Pentagon and the US Pentagon Memorial.
Julie Nesbitt recommends:
- $149,900: 3601 5th St S #402, Arlington, VA 22204 | Alcova Heights | Comparables
- $149,900: 5112 Columbia Pike #5, Arlington, VA 22204 | Frederick Courts | Comparables
- $149,900: 1511 George Mason Dr #3, Arlington, VA 22204 | George Mason Village | Comparables
- $148,900: 5010 Columbia Pike #2, Arlington, VA 22204 | Fredrick Courts | Comparables