Hi. I’m Will Nesbitt and I love Alexandria VA. I care about my clients.
This unique high-rise condo has several features that a home buyer might value.
Rarely available 2 bedroom/2 full and 1 half bath with den. Unit conveys with TWO GARAGE SPACES. Brand new paint and carpet thru out. Large bedrooms and lots of closets/storage. Light-filled unit. Enclosed balcony (not … [Read more]
Price: $664,900 : 2121 Jamieson Ave #809, Alexandria, VA 22314
|| Beds: 2 || Baths: 2 || Half-Baths: 1 || Living Area: 1,527 || Days On Market: 1 ||
|| Carlyle Towers || Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $3,852 || MLS: AX10116597
However, putting that aside, this article isn’t about 2121 Jamieson Ave #809. I’m writing about some of what I like about Alexandria. When I think about life in Alexandria Virginia, here are a few things which come to mind:
- Alexandria is well served by the Yellow and Blue Metro Lines.
- Alexandria residents have great access to Reagan National Airport. Alexandria is also reasonably close to both Dulles International and Baltimore Washington International Airport.
- I like the seasons. Alexandria enjoys winter, summer, spring and autumn. Each with distinctive activities and festivals.
- Alexandria has some of the nations best preserved colonial architecture and some of it’s most exciting newer designs as well.
- Alexandria is home to the USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office) and the NSF (National Science Foundation).
Will Nesbitt recommends:
- $659,900: 813 Green St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Hunting Creek | Comparables
- $664,900: 2121 Jamieson Ave #809, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Carlyle Towers | Comparables
- $640,000: 5620 Governors Pond Cir, Alexandria, VA 22310 | Governors Grove | Comparables
- $650,000: 160 Cameron Station Blvd, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Cameron Station | Comparables
- $649,900: 2104 Marthas Rd, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Hollin Hills | Comparables