Acquiring real estate will probably be the biggest financial transaction a person will ever make. In my capacity as a real estate professional, I am a buyer’s defender who understands the informational and emotional support that home buyers need throughout the process of shopping 1-bedroom homes in Fairfax County and acquiring a home like 4360 Ivymount Ct #53.
As a trusted real estate specialist, I am well prepared to assist buyers through all the many details that may occur during the home purchasing process. I’m Alan Clerinx and I am ready to help you purchase a mid-rise condo in 22003. I don’t charge buyers anything and when I represent you, I’ll rebate you $0 at settlement to thank you for your patronage. [rebate terms and conditions]
$159,900: 4360 Ivymount Ct #53, Annandale, VA 22003
if you intend to buy a home like this in 22003, here’s an overview of the process:
- Be ready to move. Homes will come and go on the market so you need to be ready when you spot your dream home. I can help you get ready by showing you how to get your funds and credit in order.
- Find a trusted professional. It’s very important to find an agent who you can work with to achieve your goals. You want an agent that listens and understands what you want and knows how to get it.
- When you discover the home you want, it’s time to make the offer. As a real estate professional, I can help you decide what to offer. I can show you what the sellers paid for the home. In some cases I even know what the sellers owe on the home. I can perform a price analysis so we have an accurate picture of the home’s value.
- Factor maintenance and repair costs into your buying budget. If you’re buying a condominium these costs are mostly factored into your association fee. Don’t leave yourself short and let your home deteriorate.
- Plan for the future. You’ll want to think about resale.
- Make a list of what you can compromise on as well as what you absolutely need in your new home. For example:
- Do you care about the roof? Do you know about the roof?
- Do you want a “green” home? Do you care about the heating or cooling systems?
- Do you need to be close to the Metro or your job?
If you have questions regarding a home purchase, contact me. I’m Alan Clerinx and it would be my distinct pleasure and honor to be of service. I will help you get the home you want on a budget you can afford.