Purchasing real estate for most Americans is the largest financial occurrence a resident of Springfield, Virginia will make in their life. As Realtor with experience working in Fairfax County, I will be a guide and advocate who understands the sympathetic and explanatory support that buyers need throughout the process of finding and acquiring a home like 8000 Colorado Springs Dr in Springfield.
As Realtor with extensive real estate knowledge about 22153, I am ready to shepherd buyers through the specifics and technicalities that may come up during the purchase process. I’m Alan Clerinx and I’d love to help you purchase a house in Springfield. I don’t charge buyers anything and if I represent you, at settlement I’ll refund $2,493 from my commissions to a thank you for your business. [rebate terms and conditions]
$500,000: 8000 Colorado Springs Dr, Springfield, VA 22153
if you intend to buy a home like this, here’s where you start:
- Homes in Springfield sell quickly. Homes will come and go on the market so you need to be ready when you spot your dream home. I can show you how to make yourself ready.
- Find a trusted real estate professional. It’s incredibly important to find a Realtor in Fairfax County who understands you and your needs.
- When you find the home you want, make a good offer. When it’s time to make the offer, I’ll help you put together the contract and paperwork necessary for the seller to take you seriously.
- Consider maintenance and repair costs when calculating your buying budget. I can help you understand some of the expenses you’ll be looking at as a homeowner.
- Play chess, not checkers. It’s easy to get wrapped up in your present needs, but you should also think about reselling the home before you buy.
- Make a list of what you can compromise on as well as what you absolutely need in your new home. For example:
When it’s time to get serious, reach out to me, Alan Clerinx. I will tell you the good and the bad so you can make your best decision.