I’m Alan Clerinx and every day I work, live and play in Arlington VA.
I like houses in 22207.
Beautiful property in storybook setting with mature, manicured landscaping in sought-after Lee Heights, across from Lee Heights Park, and only minutes to WDC! Brick, 2-story colonial sold “as is”, but is charming and well cared for by same … [Read more]
Price: $749,000 : 2370 Taylor St N, Arlington, VA 22207
|| Beds: 3 || Baths: 1 || Half-Baths: 1 || Living Area: 1,350 || Days On Market: 3 ||
|| Lee Heights || Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $4,528 || MLS: AR10109435
But putting that aside, this post isn’t about this 3-bedroom home in Lee Heights. Instead, I want to take a moment to talk about why I like Arlington. From the top of my head:
- Arlington has a full calendar of events, festivals and activities. There are art festivals, wine festivals, music festivals, crafts festivals and more.
- Arlington is in close proximity to, or home to a number of good paying jobs. Arlington Residents work at the Departments of Defense, State, Interior, and Justice. There are numerous high profile government contractors headquartered here. Several private companies like US Airways and Marriott International offer thousands of high-paying jobs.
- Despite being an urban county, Arlington has set aside a number of pleasant green spaces for residents to enjoy. I have enjoyed walks at Theodore Roosevelt Island, Potomac Overlook Park, and Bon Air Park, but those are just a few of the many parks to enjoy.
- performances run from early May through early August. The history of the Twilight Tattoo goes back 300 years to the time when British troops were summoned by drums and bugles back to their barracks.
Alan Clerinx recommends:
- $749,000: 2370 Taylor St N, Arlington, VA 22207 | Lee Heights | Comparables
- $749,900: 1418 Queen St, Arlington, VA 22204 | Arlington View | Comparables
- $750,000: 704 Edison St, Arlington, VA 22203 | Brandon Village | Comparables
- $749,900: 822 Buchanan St, Arlington, VA 22203 | Ballston | Comparables
- $729,900: 5843 19th St N, Arlington, VA 22205 | Parkhurst | Comparables