Purchasing real estate in Fairfax County for most Americans is the biggest economic decision a resident of Fairfax County will make in their life. As a devoted and faithful real estate professional, I am a buyer’s defender who recognizes the data and the emotional support most home buyers want during the process of shopping for and buying a home.
As an expert with local market knowledge about 22153, I am prepared to assist buyers through the specifics and technicalities that might occur during the purchase process. I’m Alan Clerinx and I’m at your service when you want help buying a townhouse in Newington Station. I don’t charge buyers anything and if you choose to let me represent you, I’ll rebate you $1,465 at settlement. It’s my way of saying thanks. [rebate terms and conditions]
$365,000: 7715 Durer Ct, Springfield, VA 22153
if you want to buy a home like this, here’s what you have to to:
- Homes in Springfield sell quickly. Homes will come and go on the market so you need to be ready when you spot the right home for you. I can help you get ready to buy.
- Find a Realtor you can trust. You’ll want to find the right professional to guide you through the home buying process. Feel free to call me to chat about how I can benefit you.
- When you finally find the home you want, make an offer. Everyone wants to get a deal in real estate and there is nothing wrong with that. But there are limits to what your seller can or will accept. I can help you prepare an offer that will get accepted.
- Factor maintenance and repair costs into your buying budget. Even brand-new homes will require some work. Don’t leave yourself short and let your home deteriorate.
- Consider the future. You’ll want to think about resale.
- Decide on what you need from a home. For example:
When you need to talk to an agent in Fairfax County, contact me. I’m Alan Clerinx and I can help. I am an expert in Fairfax County real estate.