I’m Julie Nesbitt. My goal is to be the best Realtor I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 5540 Lee Hwy #32-E is an amazing property in Arlington, but it’s not for every buyer.
My goal in this article is to help you think about your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Arlington County. There are an almost unlimited number of variables in play. There are many options to think about. For example:
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air.
- Is the Transportation network important to you? airport – 2-5 miles, public bus service, and subway – 1 mile
- Do you need a handicap accessible home? Do you like steps?
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
For all things real estate, call Julie at (703)765-0300.
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your needs. To buy or sell in Northern Virginia call me. Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than when I make my client happy.