JUST LISTED! **Amazing renovation**5 BR,4 BA home.Upgraded gourmet kitchen,SS appliances,”Sub-Zero”,breakfast rm,butler’s pantry.Spacious FR and DR,2 FP’s.MBR suite w/large dressing area,private deck.LL rec rm … [Read more]
Real estate has proven to have a long-term, stable growth in value. When you buy a home, the home is yours. That means, you can decorate any way you want and choose the types of upgrades and new amenities that appeal to YOU and to your lifestyle in Fairfax County. If you have questions about this property, contact buyers agent Will Nesbitt. Will Nesbitt can help you with any home listed for sale in Fairfax County.
- Middle school children at El Nido attend Longfellow Middle School.
- Commuters from El Nido have the benefit of metrorail bus – 1 mile.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Properties in El Nido typically have 3 to 6 bedrooms.
- Many were built in 1964.
- McLean High School serves El Nido.
- The average above grade living area in El Nido is 2,441 sq.ft.
4 beds, 4 full baths
Home size: 2,441 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 21,780 sq.ft.
Added: 12/05/17, Last Updated: 12/05/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: FX10115595
Subdivision: El Nido