Hello. I’m Alan Clerinx and I love working and living in Springfield VA.
Houses in 22153 are interesting in their own right.
RENOVATED!!! ALMOST BRAND NEW!!! Roof, Gutters, Driveway, Porch, Deck * Appliances, Hardwood Floors, Granite, Cabinets* ALL BATHROOMS* BASEMENT w/ Full Bath, Laminate Flooring, DEN, Big Storage Room, Walk-Out* Furnace 2015. Walk to Park & Ride, … [Read more]
Price: $685,000 : 7801 Roundabout Way, Springfield, VA 22153
|| Beds: 6 || Baths: 3 || Half-Baths: 0 || Living Area: 0 || Days On Market: 1 ||
|| Middle Valley || Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $4,017 || MLS: FX10114085
But my post isn’t about 7801 Roundabout Way in 22153. Rather, I’d like to focus on why I am proud to serve home buyers in Springfield VA. Here are a few reasons Springfield is a great place to buy a home:
- The South Run Dog Park is a great place to take your dog off leash!
- There are a home and neighborhood for every budget in Springfield.
- The Franconia/Springfield Metro and Van Dorn Metro stations both serve the Springfield area.
- Springfield is a green suburb, with plenty of parks, green space, and trees. Residents here have a nice compromise with a commute that’s not too long, but living conditions that aren’t too crowded.
Alan Clerinx recommends:
- $685,000: 7801 Roundabout Way, Springfield, VA 22153 | Middle Valley | Comparables
- $699,900: 2400 Brentwood Pl, Alexandria, VA 22306 | Hollin Hills | Comparables
- $699,000: 7002 Devereux Circle Dr, Alexandria, VA 22315 | Lake D Evereux | Comparables
- $694,900: 4201 Woolls Pl, Annandale, VA 22003 | Wakefield Forest | Comparables
- $659,000: 13602 Bridgeland Ln, Clifton, VA 20124 | Little Rocky Run | Comparables