Buying a home for most people is the most abstruse monetary decision a resident of Alexandria will ever make. As a real estate professional with market knowledge about 22304, I will be a guide and advocate who understands the sympathetic and explanatory backing that buyers need throughout the process of finding and acquiring a 1-bedroom home in Alexandria.
As Realtor with extensive real estate knowledge about the City of Alexandria, I’m qualified to benefit home shoppers through all the difficulties and complications that may come up during the purchase process. I’m Julie Nesbitt and I’m at your service when you want help buying a home like 250 Reynolds St #1411 in Alexandria. There is no charge for my services and when I represent you, I’ll rebate you $548 at closing. [rebate terms and conditions]
$212,500: 250 Reynolds St #1411, Alexandria, VA 22304
if you intend to buy a home like this in the City of Alexandria, here’s an overview of the process:
- Homes in Alexandria sell quickly. Homes will come and go on the market so you need to be ready when you spot your dream home. I can help you get ready to buy.
- Find a Realtor you can trust. It’s important to find a Realtor who understands you and your needs.
- When you discover the home you want, it’s time to make the offer. As your agent, I can help you decide what to offer. I can show you what the sellers paid for the property. In some cases I even know what the sellers owe on the home. I can perform a market analysis so we have an accurate picture of the home’s value.
- It’s advisable to think about maintenance and repair costs into your buying budget. Don’t leave yourself short and let your home deteriorate.
- Plan ahead. Is the neighborhood trending up or down? Recently sold at Templeton of Alexandria
- Develop your home wish list. For example:
- Are schools important to you? 250 Reynolds St #1411 is served by Samuel W. Tucker Elementary School, and T.C. Williams High School.
- Do you need a certain minimum square-footage. The listing agent reports that 250 Reynolds St #1411 is 1,086.
- Do you like homes built in 1974? The neighboring homes are 43 years old.
When you need a Realtor in the City of Alexandria, call me. I’m Julie Nesbitt and I’m here to help. I know Templeton of Alexandria and the surrounding communities of 22304. It’s Julie Nesbitt… It’s Sold!