Purchasing a home is plausibly the biggest and most complex financial occurrence a resident of Oakton, Virginia will ever make. As an expert with local market knowledge homes like 10248 Appalachian Cir #1-A1, I am a buyer’s champion who realizes the informational and emotional backing that buyers need throughout the process of finding and acquiring a home.
As a trusted real estate specialist, I have the skill to see buyers through all the many details that may come up during the purchase process. I’m Will Nesbitt and I’d be honored to to help you purchase a home in Four Winds At Oakton. My help is free of charge and if you choose to let me represent you, I’ll rebate you $610 at settlement. [rebate terms and conditions]
$225,000: 10248 Appalachian Cir #1-A1, Oakton, VA 22124
If you intend to buy a home like this in 22124, here’s an overview of the process:
- Be ready to move on something. A buyer has to be ready to take action when the right home comes along or the buyer will miss out. I can help you get ready by showing you how to get your funds and credit in order. I can even help show you how to break a lease early—with no harm to you or the landlord—if it’s to your advantage.
- Find a trusted professional. You need to find a real estate professional—not just any Realtor—but the right professional who can guide you through the home buying process. Feel free to call me to chat about how I can benefit you.
- When you discover the home you want, it’s time to make the offer. Remember that your offer is very unlikely to be the only one on the table.
- Think about maintenance and repair costs into your buying budget. You can’t count on the landlord. You are the landlord.
- Think about your future. You’ll want to think about resale.
- Put together the list of your needs and wants. For example:
- Do you want the most expensive home in the neighborhood (10302 Appalachian Cir #8-105) or the least expensive home in the neighborhood (10300 Appalachian Cir #210).
- How many bathrooms do you need? 10248 Appalachian Cir #1-A1 has 1 full-baths and 0 half-baths.
- Do you want a “green” home? Do you care about the heating or cooling systems?
When you have questions about home buying, call me, Will Nesbitt. I’d love to help. When you need us call me at (703)765-0300.