My name is Will Nesbitt. I am a full-time, professional Realtor. I work hard every day in and around Arlington County, Virginia. There’s a lot I like about this garden-style condo in Arlington Virginia. But is it the right home for you?
I’d like to chat about your priorities so that you can realistically figure out whether purchasing a $319,900 home in Arlington is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what’s important to you. Some of your considerations include:
- Homes around 2605 Walter Reed Dr #B where built around 1950. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what homes have sold for in The Arlington? Here’s what has Recently sold at The Arlington.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this community’s most common cool systems are central air conditioning?
- The highest priced home in the neighborhood is listed for $324,900. Do you know if 2605 Walter Reed Dr #B is a good value?
- Do public schools matter to you? 2605 Walter Reed Dr #B is served by Abingdon, and Claremont Elementary Schools and Gunston Middle School.
It would be my pleasure to help you achieve your real estate goals.
I’ll appreciate the opportunity to help you organize your priorities. It’s fun work hard for my clients. Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post.